PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

f4ifrank is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Unlocker [ error 202 ]

can somebody please help?
Old 03-07-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

Drumrintheline is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Drumrintheline Send a message via MSN to Drumrintheline

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4ifrank View Post
can somebody please help?
Try to unlock again but use this unlocker instead. File is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Diamond Unlocker Modified.rar (1,012.7 KB, 100 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

f4ifrank is a n00b

Thank you, for the life of me, I keep getting the same [error 202]. Is my only choice to try another computer? Thanks for everyone's help.

Last edited by f4ifrank; 03-07-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

f4ifrank is a n00b

Whew, to anyone concerned.......I went and used my dads computer and was able to unlock my phone. I have no idea why my computer couldn't do it? Anyway, it's unlocked and flashed and life is good

Thanks to all who responed, it was my first time and thanks for this forum, IT's AWESOME!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

j37hr0 is becoming a great contributor

Interesting I'm having this problem with my replacement Diamond. No solution or culprit was found, eh?
Old 08-22-2009, 04:18 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by j37hr0 View Post
Interesting I'm having this problem with my replacement Diamond. No solution or culprit was found, eh?

I had this too recently... make sure that in usb to pc settings on your diamond the you uncheck " enable faster data sync " that made the unlocker and relocker work for me on my replacement recently :P
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to Diamond Main Forum.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

j37hr0 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by philluvzashley View Post
I had this too recently... make sure that in usb to pc settings on your diamond the you uncheck " enable faster data sync " that made the unlocker and relocker work for me on my replacement recently :P
thanks it was the Advanced settings checkbox
Old 08-24-2009, 10:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

here is a list of the errors and what they mean:

RUU Errors
Here is a list of error codes and possible resolutions when attempting to flash a rom... I haven't come across all of these error personally, so utilize a bit of common sense when employing these suggestions... As always, remember that we are not responsible should you brick your device...

ERROR [202, 204] : CONNECTION

This error message will appear when the device is not connected to ActiveSync correctly. Make sure you properly connect the device to the PC through ActiveSync before running RUU.

ERROR [206] : MEMORY ALLOCATION
ERROR [280] : UPDATE ERROR

When you see any of these error messages, close other running programs on the computer and run RUU again.

ERROR [208] : FILE OPEN
ERROR [210] : FILE READ

These error messages indicate that RUU lacks certain important files and cannot continue with the update. Please get the complete RUU package again.

ERROR [212] : FILE CREATE
ERROR [214] : FILE WRITE
ERROR [222, 224] : DEVICE NOT RESPONDING

These error messages will appear when remote access control has failed. Check the ActiveSync connection and try running RUU again.

ERROR [220] : MAIN BATTERY POWER

This error message will appear when the device's battery power is not sufficient. Although RUU will instruct you to plug in the AC adapter, it still has to make sure that your device has enough power to upgrade the radio. (Even when you plug in the AC adapter, the device is unable to charge the battery when it is upgrading the radio).

ERROR [238] : FILE READ

This error message may appear when, for some unknown reason, the ROM image on the phone is corrupt. Download the whole RUU and try again.

ERROR [240] : FILE OPEN

When this error message appears, check whether the downloaded image is placed in the directory of RUU. If, for some unknown reason, you find that the ROM image is not located in the RUU folder, you have to download the RUU and retry again.

ERROR [242] : INVALID LANGUAGE
ERROR [244] : INVALID MODEL ID
ERROR [294] : INVALID VENDER ID
ERROR [296] : UPGRADE ONLY

One of these error messages will appear when you use the wrong RUU to do the upgrade. RUU will check if the Model ID and Language ID are compatible with the device. Make sure you use the appropriate RUU tool to upgrade.

ERROR [246] : DEVICE NOT RESPONDING

This error message indicates that RUU cannot start the update process. Please contact your service provider for assistance.

ERROR [248~260] : UPDATE ERROR

This error occurs when there is an "open port error" before upgrading the CE ROM image.

Solution: You can reset the device and run RUU again. If you still encounter an "OPEN PORT ERROR" again, reset your computer and try again.

ERROR [262] : UPDATE ERROR

This error occurs during the CE ROM code upgrade process.

Solution: If this happens, you can just soft-reset the device and run RUU again. The update process will then continue.

Note: At this stage, the Wince is destroyed; instead, it is in upgrade mode.

ERROR [264, 274] : CONNECTION
ERROR [302~318] : UPDATE ERROR
ERROR [320~328] : INVALID COMMAND

These errors seldom occur. However, if one of these errors occur, it could not be recovered and the device had to be sent back to the customer service center. In this case, you have to flash a new ROM code.

ERROR [300] : INVALID UPDATE TOOL

This error message will appear when you use the incorrect RUU version to upgrade.

ERROR [330] : ROM IMAGE ERROR

This error message will appear when you use the incorrect RUU to upgrade and the image file size is larger than the Flash ROM size. In this case, download the correct RUU version to upgrade.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond