PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A few problems i ran into

Quote:
Originally Posted by street approved View Post
ok i will try that right now
Let us know if that works out for you. Oh and you should actually be right clicking on Custom_RUU

Here is an example

\nFree Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Last edited by Konfuzion; 02-18-2009 at 10:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Threadstarter

street approved is a n00b

ok so what i did was delete the mightyrom and the downloaded it again aandddd IT WORKED thxs for your your info tho

i have 1 questions...

first its about formatting the phone so i can get my 4gb of memory...cause i only have like 101 mb ....i just cant find the format button when i right click on the device
Old 02-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
ok so what i did was delete the mightyrom and the downloaded it again aandddd IT WORKED thxs for your your info tho

i have 1 questions...

first its about formatting the phone so i can get my 4gb of memory...cause i only have like 101 mb ....i just cant find the format button when i right click on the device
On your phone, click start/system/settings/clear memory

Then click the down arrow and select system and internal then type in 1234 and click ok.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

you only have 100mb free on your internal storage? or is that on your device? sorry i dont mean to be nosey or degrading but 100mbs free sounds like how much your device memory should be after flashing a new rom. cause your "internal storage" is 4gigs not your "device memory" id hate for you to reformat your internal storage if there is no need to
Old 02-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What tersgoth said... there are two separate memories, one for your data like music and stuff that never gets cleared after a hard reset, and a program memory that's only like 70MB after a flash. One is called Device (70MB) and the other is called Internal Storage (4GB).
Old 02-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ok so when i click on properties it says i have the 101 mb and so far 27.6 is used

so how do i get into this "data memory" or is that when i put the music on the phone it is automatically sent ot the data memory.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

i go to my computer then right click on my htc thats where im gettin my info from
Old 02-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
i go to my computer then right click on my htc thats where im gettin my info from
From your computer double left click on your diamond and if you use vista you will see what looks like 2 flash drives one is small "with no label" and the second is big "labeled internal storage".

Last edited by Konfuzion; 02-19-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ok i see it much appreciate knofuzion.....i cant tell if its 4gb but im gona stuff it with music and ill see.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
ok i see it much appreciate knofuzion.....i cant tell if its 4gb but im gona stuff it with music and ill see.
LOL internal storage is 4gb as you can see in my pic, have fun with it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond