PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: *UPDATE*TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH HERE!!!

works great!

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b
Re: *UPDATE*TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH HERE!!!

does this fix work fine in 6.5?
Old 05-15-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Cricket

alfredo-x is keeping up the good workalfredo-x is keeping up the good work

so this one works on my sprint htc touch pro? i'm using mighty rom 4 reborn, on cricket
Old 05-16-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

JoePuetoRico is just getting started

mmmmmmmm wierd can't get to work on my touch pro !!!! any help?
Old 06-18-2009, 02:05 AM
Lurker

foxhound494 is a n00b

I installed the "Badboy8813 Audio Fix- (Full Volume)" onto the device (not internal storage) and soft reset although I still don't notice any difference. Sound is exactly the same. I tried on my HTC Touch diamond.
Any ideas?
Old 06-27-2009, 06:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: nothing

cherylin is a n00b

How important is Bluetooth capability for a new laptop? Anyone using it extensively with a cell phone? I'm going to buy a new laptop, but can't decide between two models. One with Bluetooth, the other without. I'm wondering how important is Bluetooth. I'll get a cell phone with Bluetooth capability. Are people using Bluetooth and cell phone to connect their laptops on the Internet? I know this is expensive right now, but will this bluetooth link become essential over time? If it's just something nice to have, I'm leaning towards skipping it. Could someone knowledgeable please speak from your experience? Thanks.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

I guess I have the opposite problem... I want to make my earpiece volume SOFTER/LOWER...
I am currently using Mighty ROM 4 and noticed that there are two relevant files in \Windows: AudioPara3.csv and AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv.

I did a diff on the two and they are nearly identical except for some lower values for the earpiece and handsfree settings, so I overwrote AudioPara3.csv with AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv. It seems to be better, I think, at least it seems that the earpiece volume isn't screaming at me anymore...

It does seem weird that while most people on this forum are complaining of the Diamond volume being too low, mine is too high... unless MR4 specifically tried to fix the too low volume and it goes a little too far for my device...

If someone knows the origins and/or purpose of the AudioPara3_Diamond#C.csv file, and/or could post an original AudioPara3.csv from the Sprint stock ROM, that would help...

Last edited by monkeyboy; 07-01-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhound494 View Post
I installed the "Badboy8813 Audio Fix- (Full Volume)" onto the device (not internal storage) and soft reset although I still don't notice any difference. Sound is exactly the same. I tried on my HTC Touch diamond.
Any ideas?
I downloaded the Lite Boost on my Diamond and it works pretty good.
There is one issue I have which may help you out:

After a call with the ear piece volume set to where I want it, on a subsequent call, the volume drops to its lowest setting.
I then have to adjust it by pressing the volume up & down slide just one or two clicks and the volume resumes at its level that it was on the previous call.
Maybe you have to do the same, either with the slide volume bar or on the touch screen volume adjustment.
Just a thought.
Btw, I don't know if the volume drop is there to protect the ear piece or if my experience regarding the drop in volume is a known issue.
If anyone knows, please let me know.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Lurker

111s111a is a n00b

when I use any of the files posted here my Diamond sound stops working
the earpeice, spkphone, and even BLUETOOTH doesn't give any sound !!

but when I use any file in this thread click here

it works like a charm !!!!

anybody knows how to solve this cuz I really need to boost my BT Headset

my BT Headset is : Sony DR-BT22A Stereo Headset
Old 07-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Lurker

111s111a is a n00b

come on guys I really need to boost the BT Headset sound during a call

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond