PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

eglynum is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATE*TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
***WARNING*** This will make your earpiece and speakerphone REALLY LOUD!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me ?! Out of the box, my Diamond is too loud to listen to on the 4th bar up. If I use the volume buttons (which go 3 bars at a time) - I might go deaf. That's one thing that needs improvement - I wish the volume buttons would go one bar at a time. Am I the only one?
Old 11-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

basser8616 is a n00b
Re: *UPDATE*TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH HERE!!!

they do go up one bar at a time. you just need to use the touch screen to adjust volume. ringtone volume only changes three at a time though.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Seifer is a n00b

i have tried the full one and lite one. but they both didnt work for me. it just made my diamond's sound nearly go off. in full the sound is soo faint and in lite it's faint again.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

eglynum is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by basser8616 View Post
they do go up one bar at a time. you just need to use the touch screen to adjust volume. ringtone volume only changes three at a time though.
1% ring control in sound settings
Old 11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

anybody know if this works on the pro? the one for the pro doesnt do anything for my pro. if its allready in this thread sorry, way to many pages.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

ride0 is a n00b

Gonna try this today. Am I missing it... can someone post a cab of the original audipara file just in case I don't like what the fix does? Or is it here already? I didn't see it.
Thanks,

ride0
Old 11-05-2008, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter
Threadstarter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride0 View Post
Gonna try this today. Am I missing it... can someone post a cab of the original audipara file just in case I don't like what the fix does? Or is it here already? I didn't see it.
Thanks,

ride0
once you uninstall it and soft-reset it goes back to the original automatically
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

ride0 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
once you uninstall it and soft-reset it goes back to the original automatically
Gracias!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheDempster is becoming a great contributor

Hey folks I have a question. Applied the tweak. The problem I am having now is that the phone volume keys on the site of my Sprint HTC Touch Pro will not function during a phone call. Anybody experience this, or have a fix for it? System volume, and ring volume funtions work fine.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

this is an awesome tweak. It will save me from exchanging this phone. hehe Thanks a whole lot!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond