PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6700
Carrier: Cricket

fuzzy78 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: flashing for cricket

Mine connected for bout five minutes then stopped it is connected with Ev. How do I get it to stay on 1X it only goes to 1X when i get a text or if I am in a call any other time it stays on Ev. Does anyone know how to reinstall windows on the ppc 6700?
Old 07-25-2008, 07:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700

marcoderm is a n00b

Anyone have any suggestion how to flash a smasung i760 to cricket. its a verizon (cdma) phone.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Lurker

sammii_e047 is a n00b
Smile Re: flashing for cricket

HOLY COW!
Thanks so much! LOL I found lots of things wrong, with this, they never did anything like you said..

Well now I still cant connect to the internet now I get " Can not connect with current settings. to change your connections settings tap settings"

Sooooo now what is there to do?
Your practically a GOD in my eyes..

Were so close..
And I dont want to pay someone else another 65.00 or 110 to REFLASh my phone just for me to get internet..

Please email me at crabbypants@aol.com with more help..

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Quote:
Originally Posted by kricket View Post
IF YOU NEED HELP PM HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED

QPST TO UPLOAD PRL 1040

HERE ARE THE SETTINGS

this is from healthman

Hey...here is what you need to do to get it working..

Step 1 dial ##778....and go to edit settings..

step 2 when you get in to the epst go to security.

step 3 Change the HDR AN AUTH USER ID to yourphonenumber@mycricket.com and change the password to cricket....do the same thing to the ppp user id and password

Step 4 got to M.IP Settings and change the number of profiles to 1...also change MIP_MODE to simple ip only.
Press ok and reset the 6700

Step 5 when phone comes on go to settings> connections>connections...under my work network hit add new modem connection..

Step 6 you can name it whatever you want...make sure the modem says cellular line

Step 7 hit next the phone number is #777 and hit next

Step 8 for user name put yourphonenumber@mycricket.com...password is cricket

Step 9 leave domain blank..and hit finish now go back to your connections and hit edit proxy server.

Step 10 select the box that says this network connects to the internet....and select the box under it too..
step 11 were it says proxy server : put Wap.mycricket.com...then hit advanced..

Sterp 12 there are going to be 4 different proxys here...click on the HTTP one..

Step 13 for the proxy put in Wap.mycricket.com....and where it say port put 8080...hit ok and do the same thing to the other 3..

Step 14 hit ok and got back to your connections...and click on the tabs that says advance...and hit select networks and make sure that My work network is used when programs connect to the internet..

Step 15...close all of that stuff out and go to internet explorer...and type in http://wap.cricket.motricity.com/
...then its going to connect...and it should got to the portal.....

step 16 since you cant do much with the portal....type in this http://www.google.com/m?output=xhtm...=mobileproducts
and search for the website you want to go to and this will let you do it.....

let me know if it works
if you have any problems....or questions pm me

Have a great day!!

IF YOU NEED EXTRA HELP PM DON'T FORGET TO THANK ME
Old 07-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: cricket

atx_78721 is a n00b

Quote:

QPST TO UPLOAD PRL 1040

HERE ARE THE SETTINGS

this is from healthman

step 3 Change the HDR AN AUTH USER ID to yourphonenumber@mycricket.com and change the password to cricket....do the same thing to the ppp user id and password

Step 4 got to M.IP Settings and change the number of profiles to 1...also change MIP_MODE to simple ip only.

Step 5 when phone comes on go to settings> connections>connections...under my work network hit add new modem connection..

Step 6 you can name it whatever you want...make sure the modem says cellular line

Step 9 leave domain blank..and hit finish now go back to your connections and hit edit proxy server.

Step 10 select the box that says this network connects to the internet....and select the box under it too..

Sterp 12 there are going to be 4 different proxys here...click on the HTTP one..

Step 13 for the proxy put in Wap.mycricket.com....and where it say port put 8080...hit ok and do the same thing to the other 3..

Step 14 hit ok and got back to your connections...and click on the tabs that says advance...and hit select networks and make sure that My work network is used when programs connect to the internet..

Step 15...close all of that stuff out and go to internet explorer...and type in http://wap.cricket.motricity.com/

step 16 since you cant do much with the portal....type in this http://www.google.com/m?output=xhtm...=mobileproducts

let me know if it works

Have a great day!!

I have PRL 1040 and I have QPST. How Do I get My computer to flash this PRl into my 6700??
Old 07-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Lurker

playj2 is a n00b

Hey folks been reading up here in the post. So I have a Verizon 6700 that is flashed for Cricket. I brought it off ebay. I want to do some mods to it like get windows mobile 6 and jazz it up alittle. So my question is if I update it to wm6 will i have to reprogram for cricket?
Old 07-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Lurker

atx_78721 is a n00b

So I got WAP to work on my htc apache. How DO I get MMS to work?
Old 08-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Lurker

atx_78721 is a n00b

Quote:

QPST TO UPLOAD PRL 1040

HERE ARE THE SETTINGS

this is from healthman

let me know if it works

Have a great day!!

DOOOOOOOD U FU$%'N ROCK!!!!! Internet is working. I'm still having issues with mms. I can send out pics but can't receive them.... ANY iDEAS??=D>
Old 08-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Lurker

atx_78721 is a n00b

Quote:

QPST TO UPLOAD PRL 1040

HERE ARE THE SETTINGS

this is from healthman

let me know if it works

Have a great day!!

Thanx for the info... Works Great.... MMS sends out pics but I can't receive pics. What can I do about that? I have tried updating the registry and still nothing. Am I missing something?
Old 10-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

thickhipsjuicylips@yahoo. is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to thickhipsjuicylips@yahoo.
Exclamation Re: flashing for cricket

Quote:

QPST TO UPLOAD PRL 1040

HERE ARE THE SETTINGS

this is from healthman

let me know if it works

Have a great day!!

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ALONG WITH OTHER AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TAKE MY FONE BACK 2 CRICKET THEY NEVER FIX IT. BUT I LOADED A NEW ROM AND NOW WEN I GO 2 ESPT AND ENTER PASSCODE ITS INCORRECT WHAT SHOULD I DO PL PL PL HELP ME I PAID $475 4 THIS FONE THAT I CANT DO HARDLY NE THING WITH MUCH THANX
Old 10-24-2008, 01:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: spint

810king is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to 810king

please help me datguy1980@yahoo.com i dont know where to start i have a flashed cricket htc touch phone with no internet can i make it work myself?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache