PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache
Carrier: Sprint

kevdawg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevdawg Send a message via MSN to kevdawg Send a message via Yahoo to kevdawg Send a message via Skype™ to kevdawg
Taking phone back to sprint

Will sprint be mad that i have WM 6.1 on this phone if i take it back?
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Taking phone back to sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdawg View Post
Will sprint be mad that i have WM 6.1 on this phone if i take it back?
If your phone has a custom rom you should flash back to a stock. They will be pretty upset if you take it back custom.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kevdawg is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kevdawg Send a message via MSN to kevdawg Send a message via Yahoo to kevdawg Send a message via Skype™ to kevdawg

I am having trouble flashing it back to the stock rom. Is there a tut on this? I tried updating my phone with the update on the website but it looks like it doesnt like my bootloader 2.02
Old 09-19-2008, 08:27 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

You might try going to ppckitchen.org, there are some very helpful guys in the chat. I have never used an apache or upgraded one.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700 / Mogul

boyo is a n00b

If your having problems flashing the official rom, try to extract the RUUsigned.nbh (i think) out of it and using the noid ruu to flash it. I had to do that once.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:51 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

You're right, I had the same issue- the trick was to put the phone in bootloader manually before you flash the OEM ROM. Then make sure you hard reset- it took me two hard resets, and I've heard others say that for some reason it's necessary.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kevdawg is a n00b

Thanks for the help guys. I've tried this and now i have this problem:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37939
Old 09-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01

In case you need it here is the rom for the WM5 from sprints website

http://www4.sprint.com/pcsbusiness/d...0_WWE_Ship.exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:39 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
You're right, I had the same issue- the trick was to put the phone in bootloader manually before you flash the OEM ROM. Then make sure you hard reset- it took me two hard resets, and I've heard others say that for some reason it's necessary.
That's what I do. I always put in bootloader (Power+Record+Reset). If problem occur then hard resetting two-three times does it.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development