PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: 6700 upgrade from 5.0 to 6.0

This cat needs to slow down and read and quit posting everything everywhere..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22498
Old 03-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Did you run the updater? And by the way on your computer what OS system are you running?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:10 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I do agree, I tried to tell him to learn a bit more before he begins but he seems to be in a hurry.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:22 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

he'll get WM6 and has no idea likely what to do with it or what all he can do with his phone, next will come the damn iPhone themes and wifi v/s data Qs. I hope he has XP and not Vista. God help us when we get into the BL versions and 3rd party software.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Ill start another post instead of editing because i wanna know something.

waynefreddyp, why are you not reading anything and moving so fast. Why are you trying to go from WM5 to WM6? Do you know the specs on your phone? What are your plans with the phone? What will be is uses? What are your goals for the device and what are you trying to accomplish? Where did you get your phone from also?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
he'll get WM6 and has no idea likely what to do with it or what all he can do with his phone, next will come the damn iPhone themes and wifi v/s data Qs. I hope he has XP and not Vista. God help us when we get into the BL versions and 3rd party software.
Ya I hope he has XP too, because Vista is just an absolute pain.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: UTStarcom ppc 6700

hoshnana is a n00b

I downloaded the 6700 upgrade from 5.0 to 6.0 to my ppc. Can I also install that way as well, without using an actual desktop PC?
Old 07-30-2008, 10:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: sprint

lopev02 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
That will should put u into bootloader mode, then connect usb cable and the word serial should say usb, then run the RUU to flash new rom, are u useing BuildOS from ppcgeeks?
Hi I have an XV6700. I tried to upgrade it but now the phone is on bootloader mode and when I insert the usb cable the device does not change from Serial to USB.... any ideas?
Old 07-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint ppc 6700

merg357 is a n00b

Hello,

I have a ppc 6700 with sprint, running Vista and wanted to upgrade to WM6 to be able to use the 4 and 8gb SDHC cards. Any words of wisdom or advise on how to go about this? thank you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development