PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 03:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Sprint tocuh
Carrier: Sprint

sldavis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My god this sight and the people behind it are amazing!!!! you guys do as a hobby what the professionals at the cell carers ether cant or will not do thats make wm os stable and usable if it was not for this sight i would have given up on windows mobile and gone back to the palm os. i want to say thanks and keep up the good work!!
Old 02-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitbryan View Post
From what I have read it is still very beta. Some issue getting the A-Key (you have to call tech support to get 1 etc..)
This is a symptom of upgrading the Titan for GPS, nothing to do with WM6.1. No, you can't get GPS on the Apache at this time (probably never).

The official kitchen has yet to be released for Titan, but its close. Apache obviously won't be far behind.

What's likely to be in the next upgrade? There's a link in my sig.

ETA? Christmas of 2020. We'll try to get it out a little sooner

Want to help? Find something you want to do, and do it. We're not proud - you make it, it's good, it'll be adopted.

It'd really be helpful if people would start generating screen shots of the various OEMs and upload them to the ftp. Feel free to use my OEM_pics folder (ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@ftp.ppcgeeks...ruUsa/OEM_pics)
Old 02-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

fitbryan is a n00b
Thanks for the update gg. keep up the great work!
Old 02-03-2008, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: centro
Carrier: vzw

jhonny11 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
ETA? Christmas of 2020.

Excellent!! I was going to suggest putting an eta of something like that to prevent people from asking

Keep up the good work - you guys are awesome!!
Old 02-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
The ETA is perfect! If we get it sooner, we are happy. If not, well we knew what to expect!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 02-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
This is a symptom of upgrading the Titan for GPS, nothing to do with WM6.1. No, you can't get GPS on the Apache at this time (probably never).

The official kitchen has yet to be released for Titan, but its close. Apache obviously won't be far behind.

What's likely to be in the next upgrade? There's a link in my sig.

ETA? Christmas of 2020. We'll try to get it out a little sooner

Want to help? Find something you want to do, and do it. We're not proud - you make it, it's good, it'll be adopted.

It'd really be helpful if people would start generating screen shots of the various OEMs and upload them to the ftp. Feel free to use my OEM_pics folder (ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@ftp.ppcgeeks...ruUsa/OEM_pics)
Are any of mine useful? A few are Personal OEMs. All jpg.
Uploaded to your folder.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:19 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtao View Post
Are any of mine useful? A few are Personal OEMs. All jpg.
Uploaded to your folder.
Those are awesome. Thanks. Hopefully a few more people will lend a hand.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Lurker

semicharm is a n00b
I haven't even went to 6.0 yet! Is it worth waiting for 6.1? I'd hate to have to flash my phone again in another month or so.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Imagio
Carrier: VzW

blksun813 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by semicharm View Post
I haven't even went to 6.0 yet! Is it worth waiting for 6.1? I'd hate to have to flash my phone again in another month or so.
If you're like me, and probably the rest of us, you'll flash your phone 10-20 times trying to find a combination that works best for you. So, having to flash it to 6.1 will be like second nature by the time you're done flashing it with helmi's WM 6 kitchen.

Not to mention, I'll probably wait until the 2nd or 3rd version of the 6.1 kitchen when more of the bugs are worked out before flashing. I wish I had a 2nd 6700 to play with, but I can't afford to miss too many calls.

Last edited by blksun813; 02-05-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

frenchie is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksun813 View Post
If you're like me, and probably the rest of us, you'll flash your phone 10-20 times trying to find a combination that works best for you. So, having to flash it to 6.1 will be like second nature by the time you're done flashing it with helmi's WM 6 kitchen.

Not to mention, I'll probably wait until the 2nd or 3rd version of the 6.1 kitchen when more of the bugs are worked out before flashing. I wish I had a 2nd 6700 to play with, but I can't afford to miss too many calls.
Geeze I flashed my phone at least 10 times before I gave up on A2DP using the Microsoft stack. I just went to the Universal Broadcom stack and it's been working quite well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development