PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC 7 Trophy (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-7-trophy/)
-   -   Can you tether with the Trophy (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-7-trophy/144930-can-you-tether-trophy.html)

boe 06-24-2011 11:43 AM

Can you tether with the Trophy
 
One of the best features of my old WM 6.5 phone is the ability to tether. Anyone get it working on the the Trophy yet?

eric12341 06-24-2011 03:18 PM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
the chevron team is about to release an unlock tool for a small fee and im sure the ability to tether will come with that.

DavidinCT 06-25-2011 10:48 AM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2119448)
the chevron team is about to release an unlock tool for a small fee and im sure the ability to tether will come with that.

Eric,

Not to question your facts but, there has been no tethering app for Windows Phone 7 (besides for a LG and very few HTC but, a major process to get it to work) , where did you see this info ?

I want this too but, didn't think we would even see a hit of it till mango is here...

eric12341 06-25-2011 04:41 PM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
on wpcentral and wmpoweruser

darren.wlsn1 06-28-2011 12:36 PM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2119448)
the chevron team is about to release an unlock tool for a small fee and im sure the ability to tether will come with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2120101)
on wpcentral and wmpoweruser

mind posting links to both of these posts?

PPCFreak 07-05-2011 10:00 PM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
it was my understanding that tethering was not possible till mango....been watching both Engadget and WMpowerusers and do not recall any posts showing that Tethering was available in pre-Mango flavors of WP7....on any device officially and even the unoffical routes are not very easy to do.

darren.wlsn1 07-05-2011 10:16 PM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PPCFreak (Post 2124549)
it was my understanding that tethering was not possible till mango....been watching both Engadget and WMpowerusers and do not recall any posts showing that Tethering was available in pre-Mango flavors of WP7....on any device officially and even the unoffical routes are not very easy to do.

ya thats why i wanted eric to post links to "his" info... none yet posted though.

DavidinCT 07-06-2011 09:14 AM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 2124559)
ya thats why i wanted eric to post links to "his" info... none yet posted though.

Yea, wondering the same thing....I could never find anything

eric12341 07-06-2011 02:40 PM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
I was talking about the unofficial routes.

DavidinCT 07-06-2011 05:08 PM

Re: Can you tether with the Trophy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2124863)
I was talking about the unofficial routes.

That's fine, give links to the unofficial routes :)

I'm waiting for GeoTrust to get my app, so I can get my phone unlocked anyway....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0