PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > GSM TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6875
Carrier: T-Mobile

m3atba6 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hard-Spl for TP2

yeah, there's no 'WU', but a 'WV', I am locked. Okay now for the pointing?
Old 11-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

ok, you're new, so please read everything carefully...and don't be afraid to ask questions . even though t-mobile is gsm and you're using a sim card, you're phone is cdma, so don't flash anything gsm on it (this is the gsm section). start here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...-unlocker.html
Old 11-03-2010, 01:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6875

m3atba6 is a n00b

ok! I've been reading and been trying to figure it out, but was really unsure on what to do. I've flashed CDMA a few times already, and it's not bricked, but I cannot call anything PERIOD. Not even 611.. but will unlock the sim and see what happens..
THANKS!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: AirFire Mobile

Jambolias21 is a n00b

If the phone was used on a CDMA network (US Cellular) and will be used on a GSM network will this ok to do the Hard SPL?
Old 01-29-2011, 02:35 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambolias21
If the phone was used on a CDMA network (US Cellular) and will be used on a GSM network will this ok to do the Hard SPL?
No!! Danger!!
If you have a CDMA Worldphone with GSM capability you need to use the other unlocker. Pay close attention to the model numbers.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: AirFire Mobile

Jambolias21 is a n00b

Ok thank you horndoctor. I am very green to all this. Been trying to read about it but so much information you all have on here is overwhelming! Is there a guide that I can look at that would walk me through this process?
PPC6875 I think is the model number?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > GSM TP2 Development