PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I will never leave Sprint.I'm grandfathered to sero. So I have unlimited everything except minutes for only 49.99.No data cap. Wm7 might be nice but Epic with Android is even better than the iphone. Plus m$ hired htc to make their initial release of w7 handsets.I have a bone to pick with htc. Crappy and cheap build with ultra cheap lcds that form either dead pixels or white dots like the old mogul. Ask Evo owners. Poor saps. Oh, not to mention slow outdated gpu on their snap dragon cpus. I believe the first htc w7 phone is really a Evo with new housing.that means it under performs. Just look at the bench marks. Samsungs hummingbird does circles on it.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Who is switching carriers to get WP7?.. I am

I only pay 100 bucks for 2 phones to have UNLIMITED everything as well... 1500 land line minutes... Might as well be unlimited. I don't use any.
Not leaving either. Not on sero either so I can get any phone I want.
p.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:54 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
You think this might also be an HTC product?
That might be exciting it if is. There might be an HTC version of that phone comming.
I said MIGHT... And I don't know anyone at HTC so it's not a rummor. Just wishful thinking.
p.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
I'm pretty sure the Dell Venue Pro is not an HTC device. Just like the 5" streak, the Venue Pro is their own design and hardware.
No I am not saying that..I meant in the past HTC used to make ALL the Dell winmo pda's and phones....this does not mean it is the case now...I have no clue who exactly makes them..maybe still HTC maybe not...but one thing is for sure..Dell hasn't made their own products in decades..they use 3rd parties...so at the moment we have no clue how exactly Dell is going to be quality wise.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Ok... Quit spreading rumors then. LOL... ( what I just typed was intended as a tongue in cheek comment and should not be taken as bashing)
p.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:12 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Ok... Quit spreading rumors then. LOL... ( what I just typed was intended as a tongue in cheek comment and should not be taken as bashing)
p.
No..you just jumped the gun..lol

Quote:
Why does it make a difference if its a Dell? Dell never even made phones/pdas before...they were done by HTC and re-branded lol
notice the past tense..
Old 11-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Yeah... I read and compreheneded the entire sentence. I was just wondering if it was the case in present time as well. No biggie though. Not like it would come to Sprint anyway.
p.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I plan on going from Sprint to T-Mobile also just to get the HD7 tomorrow.

Can anyone confirm that the TM HD7 is 4G HSDPA+ capable? I only saw settings for 3G when navigating a demo phone earlier but the sale guys swore otherwise. I have only 3G where I live for now but I'm going to Vegas where they have TM 4G and wanted to test it out there...

Thanks!
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 11-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

the hd7 isn't h+, just 3g. but it's still fast though.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

the hd7 isn't h+, just 3g. but it's still fast though.
SOB, then the sales guy straight lied to me!!! I asked him like 3 times if it had 4G too

I'll just wait for it on Sprint then since theirs isn't 4G either.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Juicy rom R5

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff

Switching from Sprint to T-Mo for the HD7. Can't wait! But I have to...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions