PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint wp7 let out of the bag

be sure to check out the news page for this article and more info

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 10-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
new thread casue this is news dont like it dont read it .
REALLY... You wanna go there... Ok...

I like it... YOU don't like it. You were proven wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
I passed on info I was told
NO... You recnated a "personal expereience" (see below)That's much different than passing on what you are told. I passed on what I was told. By Microsoft.
You made up stories and passed them on as fact that you could not prove without risking your job.
Maybe next time you do some research before you put up some fantastic "facts".
Now You will eventually come across a phone that closely resembles the one that you described ( funny... They ALL closely resemble the one you describe except the one actually being released) Then you will tell us that it's the phone you had played with.
But we'll all know the truth.

Originally Posted by ajac
I thnk tis funny how microsoft said no cdma till 2011 but I've seen touched and played with a sprint Windows phone 7. Please dont ask me for pictures I rather have a job in the morning (not like i could get one your required to be searched before your allowed in the phone rooms now) but it is nice...

Old 10-14-2010, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spectheintro is keeping up the good workspectheintro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
REALLY... You wanna go there... Ok...

I like it... YOU don't like it. You were proven wrong.

NO... You recnated a "personal expereience" (see below)That's much different than passing on what you are told. I passed on what I was told. By Microsoft.
You made up stories and passed them on as fact that you could not prove without risking your job.
Maybe next time you do some research before you put up some fantastic "facts".
Now You will eventually come across a phone that closely resembles the one that you described ( funny... They ALL closely resemble the one you describe except the one actually being released) Then you will tell us that it's the phone you had played with.
But we'll all know the truth.

Originally Posted by ajac
I thnk tis funny how microsoft said no cdma till 2011 but I've seen touched and played with a sprint Windows phone 7. Please dont ask me for pictures I rather have a job in the morning (not like i could get one your required to be searched before your allowed in the phone rooms now) but it is nice...

If I could hug you, I would.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

derfnoslen is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectheintro View Post
If I could hug you, I would.
Ditto!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Thanks guys... I just like to call it like I see it.
p.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Thanks guys... I just like to call it like I see it.
p.

He is a sprint employee what do you expect? he is just as big a Idiot over at sprintusers as he is here.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions