PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nbarlam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb apple apps on htc pro?

don't take the title the wrong way, i hate iphones. the people that use them think they have the best smartphone out there. so i was wondering if there is any way to play apple apps through the htc pro, which has an accelorometer and possibly supports multiple fingers touching the screen at once. i read that somewhere, but have found no evidence for this. if anyone has a way to play apple apps on the htc pro at the same speed they play on the iphone, i'd love to know so i can rub my phone in the face of my friends that have iphones
Old 01-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon
Carrier: Sprint

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Re: apple apps on htc pro?

first off welcome to the site and secondly no not possible and there quite a few threads about it. now dont take this the wrong way just getting it out there b4 some is rude about it but next time search plz
Old 01-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

nbarlam is a n00b

oh well. thanks
Old 01-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
first off welcome to the site and secondly no not possible and there quite a few threads about it. now dont take this the wrong way just getting it out there b4 some is rude about it but next time search plz
agreed! And a good reason to close this down.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions