PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First post: Hi all, I had this up and running on my ppc6700 over the weekend with no problems then mysteriously it dropped and ever since i get the invalid password screen. I have no idea what the issue is but i'd love to get this resolved. Also there's a better walkthru over on WMExperts...
Old 06-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
i believe yahoo changes the "Server" number often to avoid people using other things like this. Something to do with the last digits on the server name if i remember right. I know trillian had this issue on the 2.X versions until the 3.X came around.

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 06-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
See, it's working for me again this morning... 3 'new' messages just synced dating from sunday and monday. Its acting almost like it's in 'sleep mode' for certain periods of time.

Also what should be entered in the Domain Name? would it just be Yahoo*com?
Old 06-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
not promising this will work, but you can give it a try... you never know.

Messenger = server: port(s)

* Y! = scs.msg.yahoo.com:20,23,25,80,119,5050,8001,8002
scs.msg.yahoo.com
scsa.msg.yahoo.com
scsb.msg.yahoo.com
scsc.msg.yahoo.com
Old 06-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Post Master General

So, am I the last person in the world still having issues with this?
Still seems to work right once every 2 or 3 days.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MojoSwag Send a message via Yahoo to MojoSwag
I tried it again just for giggles, and it was working flawlessly for two days and today....BAM...it keeps giving me that authentication error
Old 06-14-2007, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Penny is just getting started
Well, I just tried this and it does work like a charm. Now I will just have to wait and see what happens.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff
It worked for me this morning, now it's not again...blah...
Old 06-18-2007, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Penny is just getting started
Well it worked for me for a day and then nothing.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

btrcp2000 is becoming a great contributor
i've used this since the start successfully for incoming, but it always fails on outgoing. it tells me to check that i have network coverage and that my account is correct. can someone out there who is sending outgoing successfully let me know what your settings are?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions