PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
anyone knows the code for this?

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 05-23-2007, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MojoSwag Send a message via Yahoo to MojoSwag
Code for what bunnytrigger????
Old 05-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Right now I'm on a family plan with 5 phones total. Luck would have it that my Dad just switched plans last month so we are ALL now locked into another 2 year agreement. I am considering asking him to switch again to a lower one, and just pay him the $10 each month for my phone and my wife's. Then I can open 2 new sero accounts to get in on this (I'll of course wait until June 18 so that the new phone I get on this sero account will be the 6800.) Is there a better way to get the sero if I already have a Sprint account (going on 6 years now with Sprint. You'd think I could get something out of them.)
Edit: Did you notice that all the device prices are effective until 6/17. Maybe that means there will be new devices on 6/18 (6800!)

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 05-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
yuma u could cal *2 until u got a rep to switch u that's what I done for both of my lines. one about a year ago and one about a month ago.
Best of luck,
Mike

Old 05-23-2007, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
Yuma, I used to work at a Sprint call center, and it says in the details that existing customers can switch over to the SERO plan but they will have to pay an early term. fee if they are under contract already to do so.

That being said, if you do call in, in order to get the best results, ask to speak to retention. They can put you on it because they are afraid that you'll cancel the contract.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I didn't have to pay any fees when switching and both the lines were existing....weird
~mike
Old 05-24-2007, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
Thats the funny thing about the call centers. We have a database that has all of our procedures and according to that we're not supposed to do it, but there are some reps that will "bend" the rules if you're hard on them. On the other hand, you might have just been routed to the retention dept by the automated system. I was just a regular rep and I couldn't even add anyone onto the SERO plan if I wanted to to. You got away with one Mike!
Old 05-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Cheers wingzero! Many thanks for the heads up.

On that note, I emailed ecare and received this confirmation below.

"Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the unlimited text messaging
option in the Sero Plan.

I have added the free Unlimited SMS Text Messages option to your
account. This will be effective on May 24, 2007. You can verify this
change after 4 hours in the Plan Details section of your online account.

This option will always remain on the account with the Sero Plan.
Satisfaction of the agreement does not result in any changes to your
account. Therefore, the benefits of the agreement will continue even
after its satisfaction. You will continue to be on the same plan and options
with the same monthly recurring charge, unless you request a change.

Thank you for contacting us. Have a great day.

Christina B.

E-Care
Sprint
"Where our customers come first!"

Refer someone to Sprint and get $25.
Visit www.sprint.com/referralprogram for details."
-------------

Best to all,
R
Old 05-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Threadstarter

wingzero is a n00b
Welcome guys. Glad I could help. My brother just switched his existing line to the sero plan last Monday with no problem. Althought he had to call three times, but it's worthed. And now with the unlimited text, this plan is now complete. If anyone is feeling lucky, you could try emailing ecare and ask for FIMF.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
I gotta agree with WingZero on this one. Save yourself a lot of aggravation and time on the phone and just shoot an email to Ecare if you want to get things done in the fastest possible way

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions