PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2008, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
I love PPCGeeks so why are they messing with me!

PPCGeeks deleted a posting I did...fine...than not only that but they deleted my signature and replaced it with "removed by moderator". and disabled my ability to upload pics for my signature so i had to do a work around..plus they didnt even give me an explanation why they deleted my sig or more so inform me that they even deleted it!!.so if u like my sig and believe this shouldnt happen to any of us than please make some noise....i think my sig is pure sprint patriotism and pride nothing else and i dont endorse punching women in the faces if thats what Kelly thinks cuz shortly after i received this email my thread and sig disappeared!

Dear savior02,

kellybrf has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - OMG All Storage Card Files Erased!!!!!!????? - in the HTC Vogue forum of PPCGeeks.

This thread is located at:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20599&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
still laughing at the fact that people are still making new threads for this

Last edited by savior02; 03-10-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: I love PPCGeeks so why are they messing with me!

you wont get any help/sympathy by airing out your grievance in public....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-10-2008, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

funny, mods just told me to not tell people to search first...hey whatever...

anyways,,,,

that clip is HILARIOUS!!!!!

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 03-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Savior02:
Please contact a Moderator via pm to discuss any concnerns you may have.

Thanks,
Coz
Old 03-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

We received complaints about your sig. Punching a woman in the face is offensive to some. Therefore it had to go. Not hard to understand, but you PUTTING IT BACK is very hard for me to understand.

What's the point of this thread? Gather support? If I posted a naked chick in my sig, I would get tons of support, still not acceptable. You should know better than that. honestly
Old 03-10-2008, 01:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

i see, i can understand this
Old 03-10-2008, 01:07 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP

Please check your private messages, the moderator that deleted both your signature and thread sent you one explaining why.

Your signature will be removed again, please do not use that image again.

If you have any further concenrs, use private messages.

Thank you.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions