PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: IPHONE 4GS on Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
T-Mobile is GREAT in cities. Crap anywhere else. As in "oh look, no bars... and a cow."

well considering I live in a city this does not apply to me, and Sprint seems to suck in cities, so I guess if you live in BFE get Sprint, if you live in a city get tmo.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Sprint's spotty service just plain sucks. No point in worrying about internet speeds when you can't even make a phone call. In my area, ATT has the better service all around.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

So what you are saying is that MORE people will have MORE choices in More places.

Sprint RULES here in San Diego...
EVERYWHERE there's Sprint... There's Sprint...
EVERYWHERE there's Verizon... Tere' Sprint...
And EVERYWHERE there's ATT... Well... You'll find an iPhone user looking for wifi in order to watch a youtube video.
We don't even have 4G here and my service rocks everywhere. Except for my office... It's in the middle of a canyon and it's a concrete building. So I only get like one bar or 2 if lucky.

p.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:36 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
Sprint's spotty service just plain sucks. No point in worrying about internet speeds when you can't even make a phone call. In my area, ATT has the better service all around.
And did you see all the features iphone is coming out with? A drop down notification bar, genious! Note: Sarcasm!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

LOL...
Hey... My wife might like it...
p.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

testacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'll give the iPhone something over Android...iTunes (love it or hate it), for having an iPad2, iPod touch 2nd and 3rd gen. I buy the program ONCE and sync it to all the devices for FREE. I have 2 android phones right now and buying apps for the wife and me is starting to cost me LOTS of money. The Android RDP app is $25 for starters, haven't found a free version yet either, x2 stinks...I was toying with getting one or two and shifting back and fourth between phones since it isn't hard to activate ESN's on Sprints website.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:08 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by testacon View Post
I'll give the iPhone something over Android...iTunes (love it or hate it), for having an iPad2, iPod touch 2nd and 3rd gen. I buy the program ONCE and sync it to all the devices for FREE. I have 2 android phones right now and buying apps for the wife and me is starting to cost me LOTS of money. The Android RDP app is $25 for starters, haven't found a free version yet either, x2 stinks...I was toying with getting one or two and shifting back and fourth between phones since it isn't hard to activate ESN's on Sprints website.
Teamviewer is Free! You can log in and control any PC!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post

ATT does have more coverage, but I know PLENTY of ppl on ATT who drop calls like hot potatoes and get 1 bar in places and constantly complain about service.

Here's one article from January with various polls:

Verizon vs. AT&T vs. Sprint vs. T-Mobile: Who's best in your city? - CSMonitor.com

ATT and Sprint are bottom feeders for the most part, but ATT seems to get worse marks.

per my observations the order of reliability is VZW, tmobile, Sprint, ATT
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions