PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General iPhone Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Apples Nov.16 announcement is.......... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137045)

PhyscoAssassinx 11-16-2010 02:20 AM

Apples Nov.16 announcement is..........

iPhone 4 on Vzn. I just has a itchy feeling its going to be this mark my words. Tomorrow Apple will announce that vzm will be getting the iPhone 4. Anybody else would like to take a guess:toothy7:

horndoctor 11-16-2010 02:51 AM

Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/15954; U; en))

Beatles on iTunes.

[sammich] 11-16-2010 04:21 AM

Re: Apples Nov.16 announcement is..........

They're saying tomorrow is a day you'll never forget... And it says it's an announcement from iTunes.

It better be big. I doubt the Beatles being released on iTunes would qualify...

orangekid 11-16-2010 08:35 AM

maybe they'll announced they decreased the suck factor on iTunes finally.

GirlGoneGeek 11-16-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx (Post 1996387)
iPhone 4 on Vzn. I just has a itchy feeling its going to be this mark my words. Tomorrow Apple will announce that vzm will be getting the iPhone 4. Anybody else would like to take a guess:toothy7:

I wouldn't be surprised as quiet as they seem to be. It's hard to get what little information we do get out of them.

InvincibleLiving 11-16-2010 10:33 AM

My guess is they're merging with Sprint so that CDMA can suck even more... *slams a $20 on the table*

SlyClone22 11-16-2010 10:38 AM

The announcement was said to be Beatles availability on iTunes on the news last night.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Perasite 11-16-2010 11:05 AM

The Beatles... seriously? The big announcement was that we could get 50 year old music? Ugghh.

jason25 11-16-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [sammich] (Post 1996420)
They're saying tomorrow is a day you'll never forget... And it says it's an announcement from iTunes.

It better be big. I doubt the Beatles being released on iTunes would qualify...

It did qualify and I won't forget the day Apple thought announcing Beatles on iTunes was worth the hype.

boredandtattooed 11-16-2010 01:41 PM

its sort of worth the Hype...

Micheal Jackson outbid his dear friend of years, Paul McCartney, years and years ago for the RIGHTS to the Entire Beatles Catalog... what a swell friend huh, buying YOUR music right out from underneath you.. lol

Since Micheal Jackson wouldnt release any licensing for Apple/iTunes all this time, and now him being dead and his family trying to make any penny they can by "selling-out", this is why its a big deal to iTunes..

just because before they never could, and now they finally can... though our generation may not be so found of the Beatles, previous generations are, and Internationally(its not like iTunes is only in US) the Beatles are almost as significant as they were when still all alive and performing... expect Millions upon Millions of downloads in the first week alone