PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 12/12/09]NagROM for Rhodium (Generic Test!)[WM6.5.5 Build 28011][V0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
23518 going up now guys! Enjoy.

PS. V1.03 will have to go up tomorrow. I'm out of time tonight. Sorry.
@ Nag I see the new 1.03 to be posted, is there any chance you could post 2 versions see below... I would like this setup minus the Manilla and HTC Dialer in Bold Also if the notification replacement is in there I would like it without that as well. Reason is I use Mobile shell + PhonEx and like the new MS drop down notifications, and would like not have unnecessary HTC bloat.

<br><br>
* Everything from V0.03 plus:
WM6.5 Stuff
* Added files from 23518
- WM6.5 Widgets
Apps
* Advanced Config
* Default HTC Dialer (Removed)
* Latest Total Commander
* Latest Java
* Office 2010
* USBtoPC WVGA
* QuickGPS WVGA
* G-Sensor Calibrator
* No2Chem TP2 Battery Driver
Manila 2.5.1922 Official Full Landscape Support + Documents Tab (Removed)
<br><br>
Old 01-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][Updated 12/12/09]NagROM for Rhodium (Generic Test!)[WM6.5.5 Build 28011][V0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
@ Nag I see the new 1.03 to be posted, is there any chance you could post 2 versions see below... I would like this setup minus the Manilla and HTC Dialer in Bold Also if the notification replacement is in there I would like it without that as well. Reason is I use Mobile shell + PhonEx and like the new MS drop down notifications, and would like not have unnecessary HTC bloat.

<br><br>
* Everything from V0.03 plus:
WM6.5 Stuff
* Added files from 23518
- WM6.5 Widgets
Apps
* Advanced Config
* Default HTC Dialer (Removed)
* Latest Total Commander
* Latest Java
* Office 2010
* USBtoPC WVGA
* QuickGPS WVGA
* G-Sensor Calibrator
* No2Chem TP2 Battery Driver
Manila 2.5.1922 Official Full Landscape Support + Documents Tab (Removed)
<br><br>
There is no notification enhancement (I hate it). I won't be removing Manila (Sorry), but you can just turn it off. Also, the HTC Dialer can be disabled and you can use the default WM one if you want. Alternatively, you can install V0.03 and just install the stuff I added with CABs. It's nothing special that you shouldn't be able to get cabbed up.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][Updated 1/9/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.03 & V1.03][NOW GENER

Also, has anyone had trouble getting online? I can't access the internet at all. I'm gonna try reflashing tonight, but if others are having problems, there might be something I goofed on. Sorry if there is. Let me know and I'll pull the links down until I fix it.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
There is no notification enhancement (I hate it). I won't be removing Manila (Sorry), but you can just turn it off. Also, the HTC Dialer can be disabled and you can use the default WM one if you want. Alternatively, you can install V0.03 and just install the stuff I added with CABs. It's nothing special that you shouldn't be able to get cabbed up.
I would need * USBtoPC WVGA * QuickGPS WVG, which I could not find cabs for if you could post that would be great, I know I can download the office 2010 beta cab from Market Place just thought the one from the leaked sys might be newer. Anyway I know I can disable Manilla and the dialer just prefer not to have it, thanks anyway.

Edit **** Oh also Widget support, I have not found any cabs that actually work if its removed from the sys, so if you have please post thanks.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I would need * USBtoPC WVGA * QuickGPS WVG, which I could not find cabs for if you could post that would be great, I know I can download the office 2010 beta cab from Market Place just thought the one from the leaked sys might be newer. Anyway I know I can disable Manilla and the dialer just prefer not to have it, thanks anyway.

Edit **** Oh also Widget support, I have not found any cabs that actually work if its removed from the sys, so if you have please post thanks.
I don't know off hand, sorry. The Office on the Marketplace is the same one as in the ROM. I just can't make the ROM different for different people. I make it the way I want it and then share it. The stripped one I make so people can do whatever they want.

FYI, V1.03 is being uploaded right now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks VIP

Quote:
I don't know off hand, sorry. The Office on the Marketplace is the same one as in the ROM. I just can't make the ROM different for different people. I make it the way I want it and then share it. The stripped one I make so people can do whatever they want.

FYI, V1.03 is being uploaded right now.
thank you
Old 01-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][Updated 1/9/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.03 & V1.03][NOW GENER

OK, upon further testing. Manila 2.5 is all FUBAR, so until I sort that out, V1.03 is on hold. Sorry for the let down guys.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

OK, going up for reals tomorrow. Just one more change.

Last edited by Nagrom Nniuq; 01-11-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Love the clean builds. Keep it up!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][Updated 1/11/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.03 & V1.03][GENERIC!

Uploading for reals now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development