PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [KITCHEN] StockSprint Rhodium Kitchen with true 6.5 kernel 21847 sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
JMZ here is my log. I didn't see anyway to export it, so I just copied and pasted.
go to mytools folder and edit the build_kitchen.bat. Find RUUWrapper in there and change it whatever exe is in your release_rhodium folder. DO NOT PUT THE EXE AT THE END. or it will crash. But technically there is nothing wrong with the kitchen. You could go to the release_rhodium folder and run the ruu from there. as long as you get all the way through and see the file size information, everything went good with the cook.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
go to mytools folder and edit the build_kitchen.bat. Find RUUWrapper in there and change it whatever exe is in your release_rhodium folder. DO NOT PUT THE EXE AT THE END. or it will crash. But technically there is nothing wrong with the kitchen. You could go to the release_rhodium folder and run the ruu from there. as long as you get all the way through and see the file size information, everything went good with the cook.
thanks jmz, i'll probably just run from the rhodium folder no trouble figuring that out. I couldn't find the build kitchen bat or ruuwrapper. Thanks for all your help.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Sorry about that. I wasn't looking at a kitchen when I wrote that previous post. In the TOOLS folder look for kitchen_build_rom.bat

You should see this

Code:
REM REM REM REM REM only this one is without ".exe" or it could be killed!!!!!

RUUWrapper

cd..

goto end

:error
echo.
echo ERROR! (errorlevel: %errorlevel%)

:end
Just replace RUUWrapper with whatever
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:18 AM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Does anybody have a link to the wvga sys in case the unlocker drops. The sys in this folder is the stock rom but what if we wanted some of the newer sys? A link to that place would be appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
All you would technically have to do is replace all the files in the sys with a vga sys except for the dpi_192_resh_800_resv_640 folder. But just check the folders to make sure the right ones are there.
hey JMZ when i replace all the filese in the SYS folder with the upgraded sys, which files in the ROM folder do i replace, because i notice there are sys in there also. Pretty much what i did was download calkulins 23060 visual kitchen so i have all the files. Then i went into the sys folder and added the 23060 sys, but kept the dpi_192_resh_800_resv_640 from the 21847 folder. I'm pretty sure thats correct but when i open the ROM folder i see 21847 in there also, which files do i copy over from the vga sys and which would i copy from 21847 to 23060 to create a stable 23060 rom? hope this makes sense?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Bay Area Boss

JMZ nevermind i figured it out and created a 23060 build that went thru fine, but i'll have to test the build later. If I click on that paypal donate button in the kitchen, will that donation be sent to you directly? I know it was in a foreign language to me, so i wanted to make sure before i sent it off.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
JMZ nevermind i figured it out and created a 23060 build that went thru fine, but i'll have to test the build later. If I click on that paypal donate button in the kitchen, will that donation be sent to you directly? I know it was in a foreign language to me, so i wanted to make sure before i sent it off.
No, that is for ervius. Mine can be sent on through EDTP at the top. Much appreciated.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Bay Area Boss

here is the new file i pm'ed you about.
Attached Files
File Type: rar TEXT FILE.rar (1.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development