PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 01:33 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

im getting a lot of duplicates in my rom. i mark an item in the kitchen false, and then when i go to add a quick link, i have duplicates of the program. any suggestions

Help Me Help You
Old 04-26-2010, 01:42 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
im getting a lot of duplicates in my rom. i mark an item in the kitchen false, and then when i go to add a quick link, i have duplicates of the program. any suggestions
how are you adding the quick link? when cooked in, the link should already be cooked.
edit: inda's jumped ship too???

Old 04-26-2010, 02:08 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
how are you adding the quick link? when cooked in, the link should already be cooked.
edit: inda's jumped ship too???
edit, my bad RaidZero...i gotta stop doing this when im tired

im not cooking in quick links, how do i do that? im talking about when i go to add one, gives me the manila start menu, and there are duplicates of a lot of programs, like adobe, audio booster, calander, camera..etc

also, what can i take out of the OEM file? i see stuff like Sim manager and GSM dialing...is that required? im not leaving the country anytime soon, seems pointless if not needed

Last edited by piranah; 04-26-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

nomi34 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaberation

Anyway to remove all the spring branding ("Spring Music" "Menu > Sprint Music Store) from the Music Tab?

Using William_Folds' Manila - 2.5.2012.1324 Optimized; package and engine!

Thanks!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:55 AM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
edit, my bad RaidZero...i gotta stop doing this when im tired

im not cooking in quick links, how do i do that? im talking about when i go to add one, gives me the manila start menu, and there are duplicates of a lot of programs, like adobe, audio booster, calander, camera..etc

also, what can i take out of the OEM file? i see stuff like Sim manager and GSM dialing...is that required? im not leaving the country anytime soon, seems pointless if not needed
that doesn't make sense. the audio booster is an ext, but the camera and calender are oem's. not sure what you can get rid of. i know for sms, my phone says gsm, even though it is sprint. I haven't messed with it since it works.
maybe welrope will be around to day. I think he took the weekend off!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid 2

xenokira is becoming a great contributor

Anyone else have issues with 23563 not sounding alarms?
Old 04-26-2010, 07:35 AM

check your alarm settings. mine was set to alarm "no sound" instead of alarm sound 1.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenokira View Post
Anyone else have issues with 23563 not sounding alarms?
No. Seems to work ok here. What you may need to do is edit the registry to all the checkboxes to be available(many are greyed out by default).

SOmeone may have posted a cab that changes the registry values already. If not, they are in HKCU|ControlPanel|Notifications. On any of the keys that show a Wave key and an AvailableOptions value of 11, change the value to 0 and it will ungrey all options.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:18 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Do you mean the "Menu" softkey? Or a quicklink?
menu soft key... tried devicelock.exe but it didnt work last time.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

How do change the the default quick links set during a flashing. What file do you edit?

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development