PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadFeet View Post
Yes, I received that error when hitting next with out a sd card in. Then put a SD card and it worked fine. Installed and all.

Any recommendation for flashing back to other rom? Anyone know the "enterbootloader" key combination?
Pull Battery, Put back in, Hold Vol Down + Power Button till you get the tri color screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
First things first, THANKS JMZ for putting this rom together for us to easily flash to our tp2's!!! It looks awesome!!!
BUT I have a problem... I flashed this Android rom from my sd card and I can't get a signal of any kind. I tried to turn off airplane mode but it doesn't seem to work because it turns itself back on. I have the latest Sprint radio 2.32WF. Can somebody tell me what I need to do to get my phone radio to connect to the Sprint network?
Thanks in advance.
Had the same problem with another project, did you remove your sim card from under the battery? This will cause issue if it is left in.
you beat me....lol
Old 04-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Jmz Android Rom V1.04.14.10

One more thing. Does tethering with pdanet work with this rom? I'm about to reflash this rom without my sim card. I will post my results which i'm sure it will work.
Thanks again
Old 04-15-2010, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

you beat me....lol
Not trying to get off topic, but I am not sure if you read PM's, I would like post my Rom over at MobileUnderground, Any chance of getting access to store on the FTP there? TIA
Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx
One more thing. Does tethering with pdanet work with this rom? I'm about to reflash this rom without my sim card. I will post my results which i'm sure it will work.
Thanks again
unknown. please report when you try it. also, no need to reflash, just hard reset. hold send and end. then push the power button. then just press volume up when the screen says to, then volume up again when asked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

SadFeet is keeping up the good workSadFeet is keeping up the good work

I have never used an Android phone, I have flashed a few times, including this release. Will bringing android to the TP2 really make our phones all that much better. Im having a hard time understanding the Advantages of the newer Android OS. We all know WinMo's issues, but why is Android climbing the charts when it comes to OS market share these days?
Old 04-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Good to see ya out from under that rock JMZ!!! glad you got rid of that hero!! how as cali man?
Old 04-15-2010, 11:34 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXViRuSXxX
Good to see ya out from under that rock JMZ!!! glad you got rid of that hero!! how as cali man?
the rock is called a 90000 ton U.S. Navy warship....lol. just got back home on monday
Old 04-15-2010, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Awesome! Enjoy your time off!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

thanx for this rom, gonna testdrive now.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

any screen shots

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development