PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which SAC Rom Do You like?
iClone WM 6.5.x 5 41.67%
iClone WM 6.5 1 8.33%
Kickslide WM 6.5.x 3 25.00%
Kickslide WM 6.5 0 0%
iClone App Heavy 4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [7-20 iClone Pre-Release Test Rom !!!!][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
So here are the new Updates for my Kickslide Rom:
Swipe
IME 2016
East Asian Display Support
Manila 2019 +RSS Home Feed + 25 Tabs
HTC Messaging Client + MMS
Start Menu Programs Tab
90% manila integration
overclocked 715mhz
I can't seem to find a link to this update...
Old 10-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7-20 iClone Pre-Release Test Rom !!!!][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP

i am in the process of moving everything to codeplex now. i will post a link in the first post when completed
Old 10-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here is new update
SACDEV - Release: Manila Kickslide Rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (USC)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Kevinik is just getting started

Quote:
I was trying to install your previous Kickslide ROM but it keeps giving me an error window saying:

Install
\windows\FlashLite_3.1_DP_WM6.cab
failed, code=0x8007010B

I hope this version fixes this.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT TOUCH PRO2

compton1024 is a n00b
Re: [10-21] SAC ROM Developement now on CODEPLEX

hey ma i just flashed your iclone 10.5 onto my sprint tp2 and i have no icons or anything what is it that needs to be done u can email me compton1024@yahoo.com or txt 740-814-8329 thanks man
Old 10-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT TOUCH PRO2

compton1024 is a n00b
Re: [10-21] SAC ROM Developement now on CODEPLEX

the idea of having something like the iphone on my phone untill maxsense ui gets finished sometime in the future i would like for this to work dude. nothing like dling a rom tha has no icons and everything is cut off cant see nothing i totaly understand the whole school and foot ball im a parent of three kids 7,5,2 and go to college full time and work twice as much can you please get us an update on teh iclone and get it working right thanks
Old 10-26-2010, 01:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (USC)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Kevinik is just getting started

Quote:
I installed this version. Noticed there is no Start button and when you press it and on the hard key it goes to the Programs tab. No way around this?
Old 11-15-2010, 03:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinik View Post
I installed this version. Noticed there is no Start button and when you press it and on the hard key it goes to the Programs tab. No way around this?
thats how it is supposed to be
but my new one has the manila start menu back on

try the update
SAC ROM Development

i am putting up a test iclone soon tonight
Old 12-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [11-15] iClone update. Manila Kickslide 6 Update

I am finishing up the final touches on the iclone update. will be up tonight. i will post it on codeplex so check the first post for the link.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [11-15] iClone update. Manila Kickslide 6 Update

the new iclone video is up and a release will be posted very soon. iclone 7 is done and coming to a phone near you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development