PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which SAC Rom Do You like?
iClone WM 6.5.x 5 41.67%
iClone WM 6.5 1 8.33%
Kickslide WM 6.5.x 3 25.00%
Kickslide WM 6.5 0 0%
iClone App Heavy 4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 05:36 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

sac warrior is here! welcome to the TP2 side of things... ready to see your infamous iClone
Old 03-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

Does this have the current sprint rom in it?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [3-25][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

kickslide rom is up
http://rapidshare.com/files/36816122...ckSlideRom.rar
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:35 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
Great! When will iclone be up?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

working on it now in cooperation with the tp version of it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

SadFeet is keeping up the good workSadFeet is keeping up the good work

any screen shots?
Old 03-26-2010, 02:59 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i flashed this rom but got crazy issues, nija opera isnt loading and popup stays onscreen and makes provision almost imposible to pick and one of the shortcuts is a white box so im guessing thats opera but then i couldnt get homescreen to quit locking up. reflashed and still getting same issue.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2

tookie15 is just getting started

sac does the MMS work on this rom or do i have to install arcsoft cab with it and by the way i love ur work!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:21 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i flashed this rom but got crazy issues, nija opera isnt loading and popup stays onscreen and makes provision almost imposible to pick and one of the shortcuts is a white box so im guessing thats opera but then i couldnt get homescreen to quit locking up. reflashed and still getting same issue.
Same for me and once I did get it going i could not get My Exchange Server to sync. The Manila TV looks nice but it doesn't do anything.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:27 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Same for me and once I did get it going i could not get My Exchange Server to sync. The Manila TV looks nice but it doesn't do anything.
i just tried once more on fresh stock rom and still got crazy issues so its not on my end. this time i couldnt move the slidder to the right.its a loaded rom though if you like that, way too loaded for me but some like that.mainmem storage is like 138, too low for me. love the looks of the rom though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development