PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] RELEASED! [HTC Sense 2.1] CFay "A New Beginning" 2.0 [CEOS 21893]

RSVP...

always looking for a good 2.1...
Old 03-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Re: [ROM] [HTC Sense 2.1] CFay "A New Beginning" 2.0 [CEOS 21893]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFay View Post
Download now!
-CFay
CFay the mediafire download links say CFay 1.4... Is this the same CFay 2.0 ROM described on page 1 of this thread..?

Description and build log looks good...Bro
Old 03-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

hahah oops! http://www.mediafire.com/?thmm5dycyio here is the right link. Thats what I get for being in a hurry lol.
-CFay

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!

Last edited by CFay; 03-07-2010 at 11:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:39 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

The file keeps saying it is corrupted. when i try to extract. I will try to re download, perhaps bad upload?
Old 03-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Cfay, sorry about the last little while for you and your family. Glad to see you back.
I noticed no screen shots. Does this ROM look like stock or have you got any custom themes on it?
Thanks
Old 03-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Welcome back...I am glad that you were able to overcome the personal problems this fast.

Hope everything is getting better.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Yup, file was corrupted Reupping now.
-CFay
Old 03-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Cfay, sorry about the last little while for you and your family. Glad to see you back.
I noticed no screen shots. Does this ROM look like stock or have you got any custom themes on it?
Thanks
Thanks, it looks stock with a leo wallpaper on the manila home and a 3G Icon and leo theme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Welcome back...I am glad that you were able to overcome the personal problems this fast.

Hope everything is getting better.
Thanks, that means a lot.
-CFay
Old 03-07-2010, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

WB fay!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Exigent Circumstance

CFay Im going to try this ROM out, I know your good. Plus I didnt get a chance to try out your Palm Pro ROM. I got rid my Palm Pro before Cmonex produced the unlocker. But anyway let me get a few things in order and I should be flashing tonite w/ reports.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development