PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:43 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense Internet Tab Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus View Post
Try adding a website to your Sense Internet Tab using the hardware keyboard. Don't specify an already saved Favorite, type one in manually.

Sucks doesn't it? (When you start to type the url)

I seem to remember this bug in some other input fields as well, but this is the only one I can remember specifically.

Energy's ROMs have this bug as well.

But it has worked fine in MightyMike's ROMs for a while now so there's a solution somewhere.
ok will fix
Old 05-09-2010, 03:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work
Re: ||ROM||Sense2.5||WM6.5 CE 5.2.21901.5.0.92||4-22-10||

JD, since we're talking about fixes.. anyway you can have the "update now" function on the quickdial so the facebook profile photos update?

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say
Old 05-10-2010, 09:16 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

got two coming up today (damn had to blow the dust off this thread lol) one will be a 6.5.3 rom and the other a 6.5 rom BOTH are not complete .... my reason for posting will be because the features that I may not use somebody will and that the only way that some thing may get fixed
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

boba6421 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
got two coming up today (damn had to blow the dust off this thread lol) one will be a 6.5.3 rom and the other a 6.5 rom BOTH are not complete .... my reason for posting will be because the features that I may not use somebody will and that the only way that some thing may get fixed
Thanks! Looking forward to the 6.5.3.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Always resort back here due to a bunch of instabilities and such. I just need my phone to work when i need it. How many of you have been in an emergency situation only to find you had to reset your phone etcc in order to make a call or look something up, LMAO....UNbelievable..YOUR ROM ROCKS because it WORKS ALL THE TIME !!!!!!! thanks for putting out stable roms instead of new builds everytime !!! If you can get my TP2 to run as fast as the most reliable flip phone, you would be a GOD !!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development