PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 02:23 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [EXT] StedySoft Provisioning [04.14.2010] * FREE SOURCE CODE *

I just want to publicly say...

Thanks to the OP for his nice app.
I am sorry if i sounded a little harsh/accusatory with my post that is now gone...

Honestly, the little info we were given made it sound like theft, which you made clear that it was not. So sorry.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

eboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
dude. he has updated his provisioning tool, and in my opinion, is more flexible than this one.

His isn't locked down to specific carriers anymore, it can be fully customized by the chef....

Link here.

And I think an edit on the new story is in order, or atleast stop misinforming people of things....Afterall, a good writer verifies his sources and information before publishing it.

Oh and btw, app does look nice though. I like the manilla switches...well kinda...but that's more due to my dislike of manilla (mainly the battery draining part of touchflo).
If one were to investigate my config... from the very first version, I introduced a config xml file that allows you to add and choose carrier cab files to include with the app... very customizable... I also added the ability to expose reg entries in the xml to ultimately show up on the UI for the user to edit.... very customizable...

Look ver v 2.0 soon...

Take care all, and thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eboelzner View Post
If one were to investigate my config... from the very first version, I introduced a config xml file that allows you to add and choose carrier cab files to include with the app... very customizable... I also added the ability to expose reg entries in the xml to ultimately show up on the UI for the user to edit.... very customizable...

Look ver v 2.0 soon...

Take care all, and thanks!
You should note that info in the OP. I didn't see that info there when posted, and tons of people were asking about how to add carriers.
I just liked the easiness of JMZ's version.
More of a preference.
Nonetheless it is a nice app, sorry about the pessimistic tone I took earlier...it's more of a bigger picture that keeps happening over and over but yet we try and let it be the past, and it keeps happening.
Plus there were people imitating mods, so info we had received was not 100% correct which was what lead to our more hostile-ish tone.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Lets move on.

A list of our full staff can be found Here, Any one should only accept rule enforcement requests from the forums moderators and management in this link. Further more, this is why we have a color code system for staff names. Moderators are Orange, Super Moderators are Green and Administrators are Red.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 04-15-2010 at 04:25 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development