PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: 05/24/10 Clean Neodium ROM Sense 2013,SYS 21904 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
win mo= 1 big issue lol
I'm kind of done with winmo myself, and hell I've been on winmo or pocketpc since the original Ipaq. Windows mobile doesn't even make calls that well, the most basic function a phone is asked to do.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I'm kind of done with winmo myself, and hell I've been on winmo or pocketpc since the original Ipaq. Windows mobile doesn't even make calls that well, the most basic function a phone is asked to do.
hows it NOT make calls well???
I too have been on since the early IPaq and WinMo hasnt had any issues with making calls for me...
Quick dial/pickup.. Clear on both ends, even the speaker phone function works well with reports of clear reception
What issue are you speaking of or could it be your phone itself (hardware/speaker-microphone)

Old 05-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

slide to answer hangs sometimes. Takes longer on my phone for the other line to hear me. The damn proximity sensor fails sometimes and I switch calls. At least without a proximity sensor I got used to turning off the phone on my Touch pro 1 b4 I put the phone to my face. The Touch Pro 2 fails sometimes(also does on the HD2 that I know of) but it never fails on the *gasp*....IPHONE
Old 05-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Android Convert

Oh yah, the dialer disappears when dialing numbers on 6.5.5 builds. For example, if you make the slightest swype downwards while pressing a number, the dialer will disappear. Neodium builds don't have this problem though.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

weird, Im on the latest Plutonium and the Wifes TP2 on Neodium
Neither of us are having any of the issues you are describing and we use the phone all the time (myself mostly calls and speakerphone and wife with texting employee/instructors)
the only issues Ive ran across that is mildly annoying is slide to unlock (not answer) will hang the phone up but I get a bit impatient and press and hold power to turn off/on and it responds to the press and hold so the S2U app is at issue somewhere but its a minor issue
Old 05-26-2010, 03:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Oh yah, the dialer disappears when dialing numbers on 6.5.5 builds. For example, if you make the slightest swype downwards while pressing a number, the dialer will disappear. Neodium builds don't have this problem though.
ive had 2 android phones and still have one now and if thats where your going the grass isnt that green there either bro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Hey Darren are you jumping on the EVO bandwagon also?
Old 05-26-2010, 03:43 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
Hey Darren are you jumping on the EVO bandwagon also?
nope, no slingbox yet so ill wait it out to see whats coming. there will be a better phone in 2mnths and i played with evo for 3hrs and its sweet but i wanna let the hype cool down and see how people like it. slings coming end of summer so i got time.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Android Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
weird, Im on the latest Plutonium and the Wifes TP2 on Neodium
Neither of us are having any of the issues you are describing and we use the phone all the time (myself mostly calls and speakerphone and wife with texting employee/instructors)
the only issues Ive ran across that is mildly annoying is slide to unlock (not answer) will hang the phone up but I get a bit impatient and press and hold power to turn off/on and it responds to the press and hold so the S2U app is at issue somewhere but its a minor issue
On plutonium, open the dialer. The start dialing numbers. While dialing, swipe the numbers downward a little. That's what happens when you try to dial a number fast. The dialer will disappear. You then have to press the icon to bring it up. Trust me, the problem is there.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:09 PM
acs tester

Quote:
On plutonium, open the dialer. The start dialing numbers. While dialing, swipe the numbers downward a little. That's what happens when you try to dial a number fast. The dialer will disappear. You then have to press the icon to bring it up. Trust me, the problem is there.
never saw it happen but who does this and why? i just dial and no swiping up/down involved.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development