PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Jan 14th]

does anyone else have the phantom notifications at the top of the taskbar for email or txt that doesnt disappear? hell i dont even have any txts or emails that are new so i dont know why its showing up. im running the WM6.5.3 build and just flashed last night.

i was actually running an early december build of malrom up until yesterday since i was on vacation...no trouble with it whatsoever! I havent kept a rom on my phone that long in agessss!

thanks alot man....maybe someone can help me out with my little issue...
Old 01-30-2010, 09:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
does anyone else have the phantom notifications at the top of the taskbar for email or txt that doesnt disappear? hell i dont even have any txts or emails that are new so i dont know why its showing up. im running the WM6.5.3 build and just flashed last night.

i was actually running an early december build of malrom up until yesterday since i was on vacation...no trouble with it whatsoever! I havent kept a rom on my phone that long in agessss!

thanks alot man....maybe someone can help me out with my little issue...
text yourself then goto all messages and delete that one to see if it fixes it.
if that dont work, try one of these.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

When my calendar or task reminders go off, I hear the alarm and see an alarm notification icon in the taskbar. I have to press the taskbar to show the alarm at the bottom of the screen and then decide to snooze or dismiss it.

Does anyone know how to automatically display the alarms at the bottom of the screen to dismiss or snooze? I'd rather have them stay there until I do something with them instead of having them "hidden" in the taskbar.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
When my calendar or task reminders go off, I hear the alarm and see an alarm notification icon in the taskbar. I have to press the taskbar to show the alarm at the bottom of the screen and then decide to snooze or dismiss it.

Does anyone know how to automatically display the alarms at the bottom of the screen to dismiss or snooze? I'd rather have them stay there until I do something with them instead of having them "hidden" in the taskbar.
why not just use "galarm" or some third party app? they do what you want.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

valdor21 is a n00b

i posted before looking for a older version of MalRom and someone linked me to MalROM v1.1b Final i do not this is the version i am looking for

i am looking for the version where he first introduced remote desktop

if anyone could upload this version i'd be very greatful in my opinion as a sprint user.. its touch pro 2 rom at its finest
Old 01-31-2010, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Hope someone will upload it and thanks for asking again for this. I wish I had saved it also.

Gary
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Hope someone will upload it and thanks for asking again for this. I wish I had saved it also.

Gary
anybody pm mal?
Old 01-31-2010, 01:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

hey guys im using this rom and its real good i love it .

The only thing that i didnt like its the battery life . I think the battery its running out quick. Is anybody having this problem??/
Old 01-31-2010, 08:06 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
hey guys im using this rom and its real good i love it .

The only thing that i didnt like its the battery life . I think the battery its running out quick. Is anybody having this problem??/
how long you running mals rom? which rom? need info, i dont have any battery issues on 2.1 build but i use data disconnect after 1min cab. what rom are you comparing this rom too?
Old 01-31-2010, 01:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon

fbskiracer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
It is hidden..if you are using Windows....just go to mycomputer/organize/folder and search options/view........ then look for show hidden folders, files and drives...check the box and you are good to go....I am running Win 7 but it should be pretty close to the same for Vista and XP....cant remember off hand...

I'm running windows 7 and I have hidden folders shown, but its not showing hidden folders on the phone. Any other suggestions?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development