PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 05:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [120909] indagroove's Sprint Titanium TouchPro 2 ROM - (Build 21884.5.0.85)

Okay, another thing...

I tried to install the install AL_CommManager_Suite_with_WifiSharing_1_1 cab so I could get the WiFi tethering, and it says it's unsuccessful because I don't have permission (or something like that).

I'll attach the cab I was trying to install, just so everyone knows what"m talking about...

Does anyone know how to get WiFi tethering (stealth, of course) set up on this ROM?

I'm still running last night's build, so maybe I should reflash using today's build? Do you think that would fix it?
Old 12-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evil Evo

i360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50286; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg
Okay, another thing...

I tried to install the install AL_CommManager_Suite_with_WifiSharing_1_1 cab so I could get the WiFi tethering, and it says it's unsuccessful because I don't have permission (or something like that).

I'll attach the cab I was trying to install, just so everyone knows what"m talking about...

Does anyone know how to get WiFi tethering (stealth, of course) set up on this ROM?

I'm still running last night's build, so maybe I should reflash using today's build? Do you think that would fix it?
I had a similar issue with another cab I tried to install. Not sure if this is addressed in the new build. I had responded previously so not sure if the chef skipped over this.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:00 PM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Found another issue...

Sprint TV is not working for me. Does anyone else have it working? It was giving me an error asking if I wanted to notify Mircoroft or something like that. I hit the option to disable notifictions, and now Sprint TV just freezes on the first screen when I launch it.

I'm still on last night's build, and I'm attaching the cab I tried to use. If anyone has any working cabs for any of the Sprint stuff (NFL, TV, Nascar) for this ROM, please post them...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint TV_1_7_189014_0.cab (2.50 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

I tried to open windows live from Start Menu it didn't open anything, the only way I was able to open it was from Titanium main screen.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by quazimodem View Post
awh man don't over-police other cook's threads. I think it's healthy to have a little drama and allow their fans to use their threads as a sounding board. I think it also makes for good publicity....
+1

Watching indiagroove kick a little ass and express his feelings about manila, and half threaten to take down the thread, was the most interesting thing I've seen on the boards all week.

It makes the members of this community seem more like actual LIVE people instead of emotionless robots.

Also, it isn't like these chefs are sad little wussies with low self-esteem who need mods to come in and baby them. Give the chefs at least some credit guys...

Fantastic rom btw.

Last edited by fuuup; 12-09-2009 at 09:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:32 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
I tried to open windows live from Start Menu it didn't open anything, the only way I was able to open it was from Titanium main screen.
I'll have a new build up late tonight with this fixed, and also relaxed security policies for cab installs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can't wait to see it. I was gonna dl what you have uo now, but I'll wait until tomorrow morning. I've never used any of your ROMs but decided to give you a shot.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

stormseek is becoming a great contributor

I love this god damn rom... and all of its originality.. Im not the best with getting out or helping someone find kinks in a rom.. but best i can say is sometimes it slows down.. i got a PPCBackup.exe crach and a Services.exe crash if that helps..

Services.exe crashed while going on opera 9.7
PPCBackup.exe crashed when trying to do a backup restore
Old 12-10-2009, 03:30 AM
VIP Member

Okay, so I have Sprint TV working now (still using last night's build). I had to install the Mr X Sprint Provisioning cab, and then install Sprint TV. But it is working, and I'm attaching the cabs for anyone who wants to try it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MRX_Sprint_Provisioning.cab (581.0 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Sprint TV_1_7_189014_0.cab (2.50 MB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:48 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Now uploading new ROM with Windows Live fixed, and relaxed application security settings. Link should be active in about 45 minutes.

Also uploading kitchen files now, including Sense 2.1 for you Manila whiners. Kitchen info in post 3. Kitchen links should be active in the next hour or two.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development