PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [SilenceROM Final Build 23016 Manila 2.1 Native 6.5 Kernel SEPT.15.09]

anyone know where the kitchen went for this rom?

Old 01-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: [SilenceROM Final Build 23016 Manila 2.1 Native 6.5 Kernel SEPT.15.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post

Here's the link

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=1706

Mighty Rom uses it too.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
n00b. look at the 4th post in that thread you were linked to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Here's the link

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=1706

Mighty Rom uses it too.
What? MightyRom? What are you saying?
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

to bad ur done with TP's Silence, Dash (SPJ) was showin how tight this ROM was, but definitely could use an upgraded touch tho =)

::hint hint:: COME BACK..!! haha..

Old 01-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [SilenceROM Final Build 23016 Manila 2.1 Native 6.5 Kernel SEPT.15.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
n00b. look at the 4th post in that thread you were linked to....

What? MightyRom? What are you saying?
No, sorry sorry bout that, was working on a msg of Mighty to a friend. My apologies once again.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:01 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
No, sorry sorry bout that, was working on a msg of Mighty to a friend. My apologies once again.
No problem, I am not calling you a n00b, I am calling (joking) with t0mmyr since he posed the first in the thread where the kitchen is...
Old 04-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does this rom have "rearrange and remove tabs"(removing some bottom slider icons). I really want to flash this, but I need that option. Anyone help.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

Yes it does...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

IMO this is still the best and best looking 6.5 Manila 2.1 rom available. I still find myself flashing back to this when I need a break from the Titanium only rom I usually run.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What about for Silence WM6.1 Does it have "rearrange and remove tabs"

(removing some bottom slider icons). I really want to flash this, but I need that option. Anyone help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Yes it does...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development