PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SilenceROM Final Build 23016 Manila 2.1 Native 6.5 Kernel SEPT.15.09]

Isn't the days weather supposed to show in the day view of the calendar tab? I know I've installed the manila 2.1 by cab before and it has worked that way. I don't get it at all in this rom. Anyone else?
Old 09-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
Isn't the days weather supposed to show in the day view of the calendar tab? I know I've installed the manila 2.1 by cab before and it has worked that way. I don't get it at all in this rom. Anyone else?
did you set your local city in the world clock?
Old 09-15-2009, 09:43 PM
N00b

tnynyn is a n00b

Hows the speed compared to the previous rom? I really like the previous rom, its nice and fast with about 35-40% memory usage after soft reset.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnynyn View Post
Hows the speed compared to the previous rom? I really like the previous rom, its nice and fast with about 35-40% memory usage after soft reset.
smooth. though quite high - 60%
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

i2nd2none is just getting started

does anyone know why i'm unable to load merdihn's black keyboard vga v1.1 on this final rom? i installed cab and when phone soft resets it gets stuck on the touch pro screen where it shows at bottom in red letters radio version, etc..and it wont load just stays ther..tried 2x flashing rom same problem with merdihns black keyboard cab..also hard resetted phone,but still same problem..any help would really be appreciated..thanks
Old 09-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the tf3d weather gps worked PERFECTLY on the carbon rom. going to flash back to the stock htc theme rom to see if that's the problem.

EDIT: well i'm not sure what fixed it but it's working perfectly. possibly reflashing a couple times.

Last edited by scuccia; 09-15-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
did you set your local city in the world clock?
Yep, that's the first thing I did. Still no weather on the calendar tab.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
the tf3d weather gps worked PERFECTLY on the carbon rom. going to flash back to the stock htc theme rom to see if that's the problem.

EDIT: well i'm not sure what fixed it but it's working perfectly. possibly reflashing a couple times.

i am using the carbon theme....
Old 09-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Im using the Carbon rom and its working....i didnt even know that was a feature till i read this post.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Yep, that's the first thing I did. Still no weather on the calendar tab.
working fine for me. i added my city to the weather tab and to world clock and it now shows in the calendar.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development