PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 06:59 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 08/30/10 | Fresh Hero 2.4.0 | Incremental Update For Freshness

any updates coming soon?
Old 11-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Mslisaj is a n00b

Please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place as I'm new to this forum. I ma interested in updating my rooted CDMA Hero. I am currently running Damage Control's last rom and after many months of it working nicely I'm starting to have issues that I can't resolve.

I have heard a lot of good things about Fresh Rom and I believe this is the direction I would like to go. I am looking for a few specific things from a rom. Mainly I have really liked and gotten used to the sense weather and clock widget on the front page. I have also loved the live wall paper that will display the weather conditions when I unlock the screen. I was looking at the pictures of some screen shots of fresh and I believe this is where I want to go. Can anyone give me some advice on what is the best way to get Fresh on my phone and how to do it going from DC's Rom to Fresh.

Also If I back up my contacts and calendars and other programs with Titanium Back Up can I just restore them into Fresh? Obviously I would like to retain as much of my original phone that I have become used to and move it into Fresh. But if this is not possible I do understand.

Any help that you can give or links that I can go to and research my answers I am willing to take and read. Thanks so much for your help............

Lisa
Old 12-05-2010, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

kkeller87 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslisaj View Post
Please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place as I'm new to this forum. I ma interested in updating my rooted CDMA Hero. I am currently running Damage Control's last rom and after many months of it working nicely I'm starting to have issues that I can't resolve.

I have heard a lot of good things about Fresh Rom and I believe this is the direction I would like to go. I am looking for a few specific things from a rom. Mainly I have really liked and gotten used to the sense weather and clock widget on the front page. I have also loved the live wall paper that will display the weather conditions when I unlock the screen. I was looking at the pictures of some screen shots of fresh and I believe this is where I want to go. Can anyone give me some advice on what is the best way to get Fresh on my phone and how to do it going from DC's Rom to Fresh.

Also If I back up my contacts and calendars and other programs with Titanium Back Up can I just restore them into Fresh? Obviously I would like to retain as much of my original phone that I have become used to and move it into Fresh. But if this is not possible I do understand.

Any help that you can give or links that I can go to and research my answers I am willing to take and read. Thanks so much for your help............

Lisa

Hey, its been a while since you posted this, but since no one has answered ill give it a go. kinda scary how this thread has just died. i think the majority of the developers have gone on to the newer phones. Did you get this taken care of?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development