PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 09:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10-20-2009] Medium Hill ROM WM 6.5 by Dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougd View Post
Nice ROM. Everything running good so far. When I installed your theme, it didnt put that same picture on the background though, couldnt find it on my device, besides that so far so good.

did you check Start>Settings>today>Select a theme for your device?
Old 10-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

You might have just saved me the trouble of making my own ROM. I have been doing a lot of reading but you may have just solved my problem. Thanks man!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7
Carrier: Sprint

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work

Yeah I selected the theme, it does all the normal stuff a theme does, just didnt put the back ground on. One more question, is there a way to go back to the default wm 6.5 dialer, i have the best success with that. Thanks.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Congrats on the ROM. Hope all goes well for you.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Thanks to everyone who is liking the ROM. I'm glad your enjoying it. And yes, i've tried to keep the memory and ram as low as possible so you can have as much possible to do with as you choose. As far as the theme goes, I noticed that late last night. Not sure why it's not working, everything is there, and the tsk has the correct images. So i'm a little puzzled as to why it's not showing correctly. I'm gonna look more into it, but if someone stumbles across the reason why before I do, let me know. I'm gonna try and post a 23420 SYS today. Keep on enjoying the ROM, and keep the feedback coming and i'll do what I can to fix things.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougd View Post
Yeah I selected the theme, it does all the normal stuff a theme does, just didnt put the back ground on. One more question, is there a way to go back to the default wm 6.5 dialer, i have the best success with that. Thanks.

Which dialer is that? the slide to answer?
Old 10-21-2009, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

I may have spoken to soon. I didn't pay close enough attention to see that it is 6.5.1. Maybe with the E-Natives in there it will work better. I tried 6.5.1 before and it was frustrating that the bottom menu bar would cover up needed buttons for some programs. I will try this out for a while and see what happens.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

hmm, the programs i use, it doesn't cover up any buttons, but there could be some out there that do. Let me know what you discover b4u2.

Also, i am uploading a 23420 based ROM now
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work

Yeah, I guess its the slide to answer dialer, I thought it was the stock 6.5 dialer. It works better when you lock your phone from my experience.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I was having an issue with the slide to answer backlight timing out too quickly all the time with one of the older sys files. I will try to throw that one in again and see if it works correctly or not. If it does, then I will throw it back in again. And on that note, I try to make my roms to have as little correction as needed. I just don't like throwing together a rom that needs lots of patches, if you know what i mean. I just don't want to be on the bleeding edge of everything and then need lots of registry edits to solve the problems. Keep It Simple, lol.... Stable is the name of the game and on that note, if anyone has stability issues, let me know

Last edited by dibbson; 10-21-2009 at 12:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development