PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: what do you think of this rom
love it 3 50.00%
its okay 3 50.00%
hate it 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

galinsky is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: prototype rom v.1 7/20/09 loaded sys 23004 titanuim

how is the version with pandora coming?
Old 07-27-2009, 07:18 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion
Threadstarter

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

its a work in progress at this point im working a lot of ot at work so slow 34 hours ot this week i should get a day off thrusday tho
Old 07-28-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

vansmack is keeping up the good workvansmack is keeping up the good work

Hey, I'm enjoying your ROM. I did see some of the picture bleed you referenced depending on which background I chose, but it's workable.

One of the changes I made was to upgrade the TitaniumWeather Cab to version 4.2 so that the current temp is displayed on the today page when I'm not on the weather tab. It's available here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1241373471

In addition, I did reorganize some of icons on the start page - I think the EnergyROM has done a really good job in this space and you should maybe check out what he has done, otherwise, you've got my vote for now as the ROM of choice.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wink Re: prototype rom v.1 7/20/09 loaded sys 23004 titanuim

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmack View Post
Hey, I'm enjoying your ROM. I did see some of the picture bleed you referenced depending on which background I chose, but it's workable.

One of the changes I made was to upgrade the TitaniumWeather Cab to version 4.2 so that the current temp is displayed on the today page when I'm not on the weather tab. It's available here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1241373471

In addition, I did reorganize some of icons on the start page - I think the EnergyROM has done a really good job in this space and you should maybe check out what he has done, otherwise, you've got my vote for now as the ROM of choice.
thanks for the link! this was the only thing this ROM was missing for me other than BeeJiveIM!

Still hoping for a working version of Pandora!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:41 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have got pandora working via cab but when i cook it thats where the problems start but im giving up yet
if you guys really what 4.2 i have all ready i just stoped using it in this series for no real reason i can put it back

Last edited by madcook; 07-28-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

vansmack is keeping up the good workvansmack is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
i have got pandora working via cab but when i cook it thats where the problems start but im giving up yet
if you guys really what 4.2 i have all ready i just stoped using it in this series for no real reason i can put it back
If I had my dreathers, I'd rather see you get Pandora working than adding the TW 4.2 cab (since there's already a workaround for that).

I installed Pandora and even got the touch keyboard menu available to me once (though I don't know how - it seemed kind of random), but when I inputted my data, I was given an error 1001 and have yet to see the keyboard since to recreate it.

I'll keep trying though.

Good luck and keep up the good work.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:06 AM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

sorry its taking so long but im doin alot ot
Old 08-05-2009, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
sorry its taking so long but im doin alot ot
Let me know when you get a ROM to test! I am stoked for this!!!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:05 AM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

Re: prototype rom v.1.1 8/7/09 loaded sys 21921 titanuim

well this is what you have been waiting for pandora is working so have fun but didnt have time for the weather so its the same im just tired and need to get to bed soon so hope you like like
Old 08-09-2009, 08:11 AM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

Re: prototype rom v.1.1 8/7/09 loaded sys 21921 titanuim

so what do you guys think so far ,yes i know some of you wanted 4.2 weather but i was getting some issuies and i was running out of time it was either drop this with pandora or not at all so have fun with this but if you try it please leave so feed back so can keep making better roms

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development