PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: About making your own rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife22 View Post
He's pretty sure. If you install a bad clock, it will either slow down your "home screen", show the white blocks of nothing, show no clock at all, or have 0's where the numbers should be.
ahh another great chef.
Thanks alot, that basically sums up all of the symptoms on my clock.

With this in mind and ALOT of help that I received from Intx, I'm going to try one more build lol.

Any known bug with sys 21028?
I just chose everything basic in manila wise, thinking that it will be the fastest. (correct me if I'm wrong) If certain versions of built HD manila is any good (fast, stable and no noticeable difference in mem wise) I'll use that one...

Thanks again for all your input guys.

Last edited by siptang1227; 04-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

One more thing,

After I make rom, where do I put my name and such?
LoL sorry for the noob questions. My friend wants one and I don't want him to tell his friend that he made it. (he's like that.)
Old 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
Any known bug with sys 21028?
It's currently my favorite, although 21038 is also really good. I think you read in Calc's thread though that I couldn't get it running with the kitchen he just released tonight, so you may want to stick with the default one for now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
It's currently my favorite, although 21038 is also really good. I think you read in Calc's thread though that I couldn't get it running with the kitchen he just released tonight, so you may want to stick with the default one for now.
I couldn't get the 21042 sys running in that new kitchen.

If I helped, give me a thanks!

Old 04-09-2009, 01:25 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I couldn't get the 21042 sys running in that new kitchen.
Really? That's the only one that worked for me.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL well it's the one I want to work.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:31 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
LOL well it's the one I want to work.
Cool... let's trade
Old 04-09-2009, 01:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

funny thing is even when I picked HD manila, digital clock comes out all blocky, white bricks displaying zeroes...
also weather animations or pictures are missing...

any suggestion on that?

Also how do I insert my personal wallpaper so that's the first thing I see when winmo is booted? Thanks for the inputs guys!
Man who knew it took so much work lol.

Last edited by siptang1227; 04-09-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:34 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
funny thing is even when I picked HD manila, digital clock comes out all blocky, white bricks displaying zeroes... any suggestion on that?

Also how do I insert my personal wallpaper so that's the first thing I see when winmo is booted? Thanks for the inputs guys!
HD manila is just the manila engine. You are also picking a manila style, and it has to be compatible with the clock you are using. For a digital clock you need to pick Darylelv's or Indagroove's I believe.

*edit* Highlife, which one did you get working?

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-09-2009 at 01:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

word. Any idea o the wallpaper insert?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development