PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 07:54 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Mts Rom

oooooooooo should be easy but it looks like conflippers on it so imma gonna go eat desert and sit by the fire. peace!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS
Threadstarter

dynopeg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
kk thanks, now if we can get a download link, we will be able to work on it.
Hope I got link right

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3P1MTYJ7

Good Luck...........Dyno
Old 12-14-2008, 10:44 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

thanks, i am just heading to bed. I will have it for you first thing in the morning though
Old 12-14-2008, 11:02 PM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

ill give it a shot....

EDIT: no can do.... had the wrong definition of dump

Last edited by hibby50; 12-14-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:15 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

All kinds of good things in there though. New youtube, New Ezinput, New Comm Manager, New Fieldtest. And then a few other things. I have sent the files to Ghettofreeryder. he will work on it later tonigth has well.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:19 PM
The Hibster

i cant do it i tried imgfsfromdump in dogguy and it wouldnt do crap it just told me to put it in the dump sub- directory and somthin about in and out .bins//// my brain hurts
Old 12-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

dynopeg is a n00b

Oh well, you can all have a look, and try and tell me what I have to do to get you guys the right stuff.

Thanks all...............Dyno
Old 12-15-2008, 05:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have it all pulled apart, packaged youtube, manila base and ezinput, comm manager. Let me know what else you want
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Users/...freeryder/oems

Last edited by ghettofreeryder; 12-15-2008 at 06:18 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

littlerichie29 is just getting started

can everything be packaged into an nbh file?
Old 12-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

dynopeg is a n00b

Being new to this custom rom stuff,I still am not sure of a few things, try and bare with me.
What I wanted was a stock MTS rom so I could flash back to stock, just in case. I'm wondering now if I screwed that up since I used the Diamond Unlocker before I dumped rom. Was that a mistake? If it was, will the Relocker put it back to the way it was?
These are probably dumb questions to the to the knowledgable people on the forum, but I'm learning!
Another question, is bootloader the same as slp or hardslp, I'm not quite sure on that.What I think I understand is that every carrier specific rom has its own slp, and hardslp allows you to flash any rom and stays on device. Slp's and hardslp's stored or part of bootloader?
As you can see, I don't fully understand how it all really works. I have read through many threads, but none seem to bring the whole thing togeather for me. Eager to learn though.

Thanks for all help...............Dyno

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development