PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle
New Comm Manager

Ive been playing for 2 weeks not with my own personal roms. looking at others roms, and getting Ideas. I was in awe over Juicys comm manager and so I decided to do some research and find out how he did it. well with the help of several people here and xda I got it. came up with this one.
Ive changed the order and used more appealing Color Icons.
Right now I only have it in OEM form and need some more time to find out how to make a cab from it. but here is what I got.
the icons came from poorlyduck.
big thanks goes out to Juggalo_X
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (13.3 KB, 437 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis
Re: New Comm Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle View Post
Ive been playing for 2 weeks not with my own personal roms. looking at others roms, and getting Ideas. I was in awe over Juicys comm manager and so I decided to do some research and find out how he did it. well with the help of several people here and xda I got it. came up with this one.
Right now I only have it in OEM form and need some more time to find out how to make a cab from it. but here is what I got.
that's very nice, I like the look of that, would love to use this upgrade once you get it in .cab format.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

that looks very nice cant wait to see it in upcoming roms definitely matches a darker skin lol
Old 10-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

looks hot!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Question Re: New Comm Manager

Quote:
can you post the OEM? (i could probably make the cab for you).
Old 10-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle

Im doing some final testing with it and as soon as I see it is working for me I will post for all the OEM. If someone can make a cab then thats awesome but Ide like to make it myself.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Here it is. if someone wants to cab it please let me know. IF you use this in your Roms you cook please give me credit for it. If you want to know what I Changed and how to do it let me know as well.
Im looking for the registry edit to make it off by default.
If cooking with the PPC kitchen or others please make sure you do include comm manager as well. this is just some edits its not a full comm manager.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Remlle Comm Manager with beam.zip (85.4 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Here it is. if someone wants to cab it please let me know. IF you use this in your Roms you cook please give me credit for it. If you want to know what I Changed and how to do it let me know as well.
Im looking for the registry edit to make it off by default.
If cooking with the PPC kitchen or others please make sure you do include comm manager as well. this is just some edits its not a full comm manager.
yes... it is important to give credit, where credit is due... thanks for mentioning me in the first post

If you had messaged me I would have walked you through the process.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone cabbed this up yet?
Old 10-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I havent seen anyone do it yet but IVe updated it with a black font now instrad of the white font. some people had a white background and you couldnt see the letter.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Comm Manager.zip (84.6 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development