PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I figured out how to flash from internal memory!!!

I cant get this to work for anything. It just stays on that different colored screen and does nothing,what am i doing wrong?
Old 10-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

most likley your doing one of two things.

first mistake not re-naming the file from RUU_SIGNED.nbh to DIAMIMG.nbh

second mistake is your jut pressing volume down and power when you softreset. it takes volumedown + backspace (<--) + power and the softreset button.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

Is it normal after you go through the sequence to flash from internal memory to just say "Loading..." on the ROM Flash screen, with no progress bar on the bottom?
Old 10-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

oh no, it should progress quicker than via the activesync method.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
oh no, it should progress quicker than via the activesync method.
So, since my phone screen is still stuck on "Loading..." should I soft reset the phone, try getting it into Hard Reset sequence again?
Old 10-22-2008, 12:13 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

its not the hard reset sequence, its bootloader theres a big difference. hard reset just refreshes the current rom you have flashed while going into triggered bootloader lets you flash from the internal storage. but yea make sure you do the steps carefully. have the file named and placed properly and try again.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
its not the hard reset sequence, its bootloader theres a big difference. hard reset just refreshes the current rom you have flashed while going into triggered bootloader lets you flash from the internal storage. but yea make sure you do the steps carefully. have the file named and placed properly and try again.
And by "Internal Memory", do you mean the 4 GB internal memory or the ROM memory?
Old 10-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

the 4gb internal
Old 10-22-2008, 12:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
the 4gb internal
I feel like such a punk now, I had to run the unlocker 2 times in order to unlock the phone. Now everything works flawlessly.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:33 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

its all good im just glad it worked for you in the end now you will flash like the wind =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development