PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 09:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Stock Manilla Theme cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
In order for this to work, your phone has to be unlocked.
It is. lol. I'll keep messing with it, I guess. EDIT: I finally got it to work after messing around with where the theme file was placed. Thanks!

Last edited by xcopmanx; 10-15-2008 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

This is nice and what i have on my phone now, but isn't what i'm looking for. I want the sprint tv tab, and i want to be able to have that sprint music store banner in the music tab and then this would be perfect. Can anyone figure out how to add those????

Quote:
Just follow these directions:

1. Download the Sprint theme to your phone ( http://ilkevinli.zftp.com/Phone/Sprint_Theme.theme )
2. Open Diamond TF3D Config and click on the Appearance tab
3. Click on "Path" and select the folder that contains "Sprint Theme"
4. Click on the drop down box (below Path) and select "Sprint Theme"
5. Hit Apply

Thats it.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 10-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

labambadilem is a n00b

Quote:
Just follow these directions:

1. Download the Sprint theme to your phone ( http://ilkevinli.zftp.com/Phone/Sprint_Theme.theme )
2. Open Diamond TF3D Config and click on the Appearance tab
3. Click on "Path" and select the folder that contains "Sprint Theme"
4. Click on the drop down box (below Path) and select "Sprint Theme"
5. Hit Apply

Thats it.

hey i do that but once i pick the path and try to press ok nothing happens i can press ok a million times and nothing will happen can you help
Old 10-30-2008, 12:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
It is. lol. I'll keep messing with it, I guess. EDIT: I finally got it to work after messing around with where the theme file was placed. Thanks!
If you don't mind.
Can you share the exact location of where the file should be?
Thanks.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek

here it is:
all you have to do is install the cab and soft reset" it is just the theme "it wont add the sprint tv tab or anything like that,just the neon theme
Attached Files
File Type: zip NeonIcon.zip (243.9 KB, 160 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Youngbreed - I'm with you completely. I would like this very much as well. I think most of us know about the cab that installs the neon icons, but there's more to the Sprint Manila than just that.

1. The sliders are completely different. In the sprint manila, the sliders have this "shine" to them and are not bland like the GSM manila sliders.
2. Background image - simply amazing. Nothing comes close to the stock Sprint background.
3. Sprint TV and Sprint Music tabs. I personally would like these very much and I suspect there are many more who will also.
4. Sprint Logo - You can get this just by installing the Sprint clock.

Here's my thought:
1. Install the neon icons cab.
2. Then install Manila customizer: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437420 and find/create the Sprint sliders and install those.
3. Make cabs for installing Sprint TV and Sprint Music etc and install those.

Here's something else to try: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...88#post2717188

I don't have much time today to play with this but please give this a shot and post back to let everyone know how close you can get to the Sprint stock look. I don't think any cabs exists for Sprint Tv and Sprint Music, but everything else should be doable.

HTH.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

I really liked the slider from the Sprint Manila. Not so much the neon icons, well maybe if they were the same color. I made the slider yesterday. Ill attach it here.
I would definatly like to have the SprintTV tab back on my manila. If I didnt have anything to do today I could make up the cab. I think the problem people are having is that their manila files in the windows directory are set to hidden. But if you try to unhide them on the pc it wont let you. So what you have to do is unhide them on the ppc before you transfer to pc with a program like Resco Explorer. Ive heard some people have used total commander.

But maybe I can get to it in a few days. I just dont have the time to mess around with flashing today since I got to work on my boys cars. If anybody has the sprint rom still loaded up with the complete sprint manila on it. A big help would be to copy all manila files and uploaded them to rapidshare or something. That way I dont have to reload the sprint rom.

Well heres a screen shot of the slider. Im also working on a set of 3D icons, might have them done today. To install disable TF3D copy manila file to windows and restart TF3D.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.9 KB, 193 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (3.2 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Here's a .cab version of the Sprint manilla. Everything included: http://www.myunspace.com/?d=A73367041

If you want all of the .cab files that are installed in a Stock ROM, download this: Stock Cabs
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
I really liked the slider from the Sprint Manila. Not so much the neon icons, well maybe if they were the same color. I made the slider yesterday. Ill attach it here.
I would definatly like to have the SprintTV tab back on my manila. If I didnt have anything to do today I could make up the cab. I think the problem people are having is that their manila files in the windows directory are set to hidden. But if you try to unhide them on the pc it wont let you. So what you have to do is unhide them on the ppc before you transfer to pc with a program like Resco Explorer. Ive heard some people have used total commander.

But maybe I can get to it in a few days. I just dont have the time to mess around with flashing today since I got to work on my boys cars. If anybody has the sprint rom still loaded up with the complete sprint manila on it. A big help would be to copy all manila files and uploaded them to rapidshare or something. That way I dont have to reload the sprint rom.

Well heres a screen shot of the slider. Im also working on a set of 3D icons, might have them done today. To install disable TF3D copy manila file to windows and restart TF3D.
This is frikkin awesome! Exactly what I was looking for when I flashed Juicy's first ROM I will definitely be using this slider if I ever use the GSM theme again, thanks for your work.

Sprint TV tab would be sweet if you're able to get around to it, cheers.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO (SPRINT)

sandmage is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Here's a .cab version of the Sprint manilla. Everything included: http://www.myunspace.com/?d=A73367041

If you want all of the .cab files that are installed in a Stock ROM, download this: Stock Cabs
awesome. you rock dude!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development