PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: We need more ROMs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
This is true but you should have been around when the debate went down. It got nasty quick.

The debate was whether or not it should be allowed as I added it to a Vogue ROM I had made.
Never had a Vogue... must have missed it.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
in a telus rom only unfortunately...I eagerly anticipate your build I can't even use my camera with other builds
That sucks. Well... That won't stop me from making a personal version of it then.

I'll make the ROM and Juggs if you want it with TomTom(I know you use it ) lemme know.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

yeah I do!!! I have the black vga version!!! ill find you in your usual haunt

Old 09-26-2008, 09:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
yeah I do!!! I have the black vga version!!! ill find you in your usual haunt
Hit me up on AIM. I'll take it off your hands and make it work in my ROM. I'll make 2 versions. One for here, and one for us.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Yay 4 juggs. You having issues with the kitchen, I can help you sort it out. The camera is like bone stock, so there must be another oem that is conflicting with ur camera. When you have issues, if you could post some info about it would help the community build a more solid base. TIA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Hey Yay 4 juggs. You having issues with the kitchen, I can help you sort it out. The camera is like bone stock, so there must be another oem that is conflicting with ur camera. When you have issues, if you could post some info about it would help the community build a more solid base. TIA
I think he was having problems with Juicy47's ROM.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
I think he was having problems with Juicy47's ROM.
Never had a complaint about camera issues. I don't think it's mine....
Old 09-26-2008, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Never had a complaint about camera issues. I don't think it's mine....
Maybe the kitchen then. I don't know for sure lol he didn't go into detail. I think the problem might have been the GSM camera in the OEM folder for the kitchen.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380
Carrier: Sprint

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Well don't try the new Raphael camera from XDA, it doesn't play nice with the CDMA Diamond.

Oh, and I am working on a SPRINT ROM. Yeesh.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah the camera in the kitchen isnt the gsm version, its the CDMA version

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development