PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 09:34 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
$50 EVO, $50 HD7, get PAID by Walmart to buy others even.. upto $100! NO SCAM

We ran the story here about walmart gift cards for buying smartphones: PPCGeeks.com » Get $100 Wal-Mart gift card w/ smartphone purchase 11/17 – 11/25 heres what i came up with.. you can see on almost every device you end up ahead.. and in alot of cases can end up with a free phone AND the $100 walmart gift card... theres NO SCAM here what so ever, its just how the sale is and apparently what walmart is willing to do to sign people up or get renewls through walmart..

$50 EVOs, $70 EPIC... FREE - Thats right FREE WP7 or only $50 for HD7, FREE HD2s (btw they run WP7 ports) theres seriously some awesome deals here.. all legit and forreal

Enjoi..

============SPRINT=================

EVO 149.99.. 100 gift card... PAY $50

Samsung Epic 169.99.. 100 gift card... PAY $70

Samsung Transform 119.... less 100 gift card... PAY $20

BB Style 79.99.... get 100 gift card = make $20

Samsung Intercept 19.99.... get 100 gift card = make $80

LG Optimus S FREE... get 100 gift card = make$100

BB Curve 3G 9330 FREE.. gett 100 gift card = make $100

===============VZW================

DROID X 89.99.. 100 gift card.. make $10

DROID 2 49.99.. 100 gift card.. make $60

Motorola CITRUS FREE.. 100 gift card.. make $100

BB Storm2 9950 FREE.. 100 gift card.. make $100

Samsung Fascinate(galaxy s) 89.99.. 100 gift card.. make $10

LG Ally FREE.. 100 gift card.. make $100

Continuim, DROID Pro, and Incredible not eligble for some reason

================ATT======================

Blackberry Torch 49.99.. 100 gift card.. make $50

Motorola Bravo 49.99.. 100 gift card.. make $50

Samsung Capacitive(galaxy s) 79.99.. 100 gift card... make $20

Motorola FLIPOUT FREE.. 100 gift card.. make $100

HTC ARIA FREE.. 100 gift card.. make $100

LG Continuim 99.99.. 100 gift card... break even... <<<<--------------------------------------------------FREE WP7

HTC Surround 99.99.. 100 gift card... break even.. <<<<--------------------------------------FREE WP7

Samsung Focus 99.99 100 gift card.. break even.. <<<<------------------------------FREE WP7

==============T MObile=====================

Samsung Vibrant 119.99.. 100 gift card... PAY $20

G2 129.99.. 100 gift card.. PAY $30

HTC HD7 149.99.. 100 gift card.. PAY $50 <<<<--------------------$50 HD7

LG Optimus T FREE.. 100 gift card.. make $100

MyTouch 4G 149.99.. 100 gift card.. PAY $50

HTC HD2 99.99.. 100gift card.. Break even <<<<<--------------------FREE HD2

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 11-18-2010 at 10:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Apache
Carrier: verizon

juliend is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: $50 EVO, $50 HD7, get PAID by Walmart to buy others even.. upto $100! NO SCAM

Worked just fine for me on the Incredible. I finished the order this morning. $99 for the phone + $100 gift card = free incredible. The pricing and availability will vary also though depending on if you are upgrading a secondary line, upgrading a primary line, creating a new contract, or adding a line. Your write up is helpful, but that pricing will not apply to everyone.

Copied straight from walmart:

DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC (Verizon Wireless)
  • Android 2.2 OS w/ HTC Sense
  • 3.7” SLCD Display
  • 8.0 MP Camera w/ Dual LED Flash
$99.99 FREE

Last edited by juliend; 11-19-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Schoolbus74 is a n00b
Re: $50 EVO, $50 HD7, get PAID by Walmart to buy others even.. upto $100! NO SCAM

Can Walmart do upgrades with Sero Premium accounts? I called Sprint just to double check and they stated that Sero customers can only upgrade at a Sprint Corporate store. I upgraded at Best Buy 2 weeks ago and could still return it, but I don't want to return it and then go to walmart and be told they can't touch my account.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Apache
Carrier: verizon

juliend is just getting started

This is a great deal if anyone is looking to upgrade right now. 5 days to go.

I believe the discrepancy that bored and I noticed is due to a difference in phones available when shopping online vs looking at what's available in-store.

Regardless, you can get a smoking deal on just about any smartphone you're after right now. Definitely check this out. Incredible is on back order, I switched my order to a droid 2. I'm kinda bored with sense anyway.......
Old 11-21-2010, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Katana

-Sin- is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to -Sin-

i have a grandfathered sero account, i want a new phone i dont even have a smart phone right now. what WP7 should i get, not 4g though...i dont want to loose me sero or pay for the 4g Fee
Old 11-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sin- View Post
i have a grandfathered sero account, i want a new phone i dont even have a smart phone right now. what WP7 should i get, not 4g though...i dont want to loose me sero or pay for the 4g Fee
no wp7 phone is 4g right now .
Old 11-21-2010, 11:31 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliend View Post
This is a great deal if anyone is looking to upgrade right now. 5 days to go.

I believe the discrepancy that bored and I noticed is due to a difference in phones available when shopping online vs looking at what's available in-store.

Regardless, you can get a smoking deal on just about any smartphone you're after right now. Definitely check this out. Incredible is on back order, I switched my order to a droid 2. I'm kinda bored with sense anyway.......
i know right, i went in last night, my local Walmart doesnt even carry Sprint device in store... Id have to go to the one 30miles away if i wanted to see Srpint in store... what a crock, especially since all walmarts phones were dummys anyways, just nonworking plastic models...

If Walmart really wants to compete in the 3rd party mobile game, they need to get it together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sin- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
no wp7 phone is 4g right now .
nor are they any WP7 devices actually out right now for Sprint either.. Pro7 sure, but thats not out yet.... Maybe xmas time though if Sprint gets to follow VZW lead..(see our front page news for VZW releasing WP7 around the holidays)
Old 11-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is a NO GO on SERO Premium accounts. I tried over the phone and walking in at Walmart. Both of them wanted me to change my plan to an compatible phone plan. otherwise they won't get their commission for the sale..

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
$50 evo hd7 mytouch4g, $70 epic, free wp7