PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Carrier: Sprint

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brol1k
UPDATE 4/23/2010 Palringo v2.02 beta

## Palringo change log ##

2.0 beta 3 (update 5/11/10)
* Added homes creen notification icon for messages received while Palringo in in the background (>OS4.6 only)
* Scrolling improved on non-touch Blackberrys
* Bridge support improved
* GTalk fixed

2.0 beta 2
* Enabled all services
* Enabled all languages
* Small improvement to large group support
* Pop-ups now all scroll correctly on small screens
* Added ability to clear a status message
* Remove device text from user profile screen
* Pressing menu button on 'Connecting...' now doesn't open close menu
* Fix: Focus appears to be in multiple places
* Fix: Bridge contacts don't have the contact details at the top of the chat window
* Add support for iPhone and Mac platform icons
* Fix: Remove service shows wrong label
* Added confirmation for deleting all chats
* Connection timeout message added for error 100
* Flush bridge data on BRIDGE ON packet

OTA download:http://resources.palringo.com/beta/b....0%20beta%202/
Sprint 4g speed:

Last edited by brol1k; 05-13-2010 at 12:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: UPDATE 4/15 Palringo v2.0 beta

NOTE: theres seems to be a small problem with the link, thats due on palringos end, just keep trying to access the link and eventually it will pull thru.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

still not working

Old 04-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
still not working
link updated
Old 04-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) Sprint PPC6850SP)

The version before this works great for me. Is this one not working?

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 04-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Hopefully this version will work for me. The older one just froze my device as soon as I tried to launch it.

brol1k - Just keep updating the first post in this thread with updates. Just PM me or one of the other staff for help cleaning and maintaining this thread. That way we don't have the clutter and confusion of multiple Palringo threads in this forum. Thanks!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 04-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Finally home and after dinner I will try Can't wait!
Old 04-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
Hopefully this version will work for me. The older one just froze my device as soon as I tried to launch it.

brol1k - Just keep updating the first post in this thread with updates. Just PM me or one of the other staff for help cleaning and maintaining this thread. That way we don't have the clutter and confusion of multiple Palringo threads in this forum. Thanks!
ok NP bro wasnt sure as what to do...@courtney yes this is the updated beta 2.0...its alot better from the other one
Old 04-17-2010, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

so far it is working fine on my tour
Old 04-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I keep trying to join Palringo, can't get it to let me log back in let alone log in on my phone... when I click reset password I never get an email. Is this typical and I need to just wait or should I try a different email and start over?

BrennB
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry