PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 03:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Starcom XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

METX164 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nothing seems to work.

I have a Verizon XV6700. When I received it (from a friend), Windows had several errors, so I started trying to install new ROMs I made on what was then bootloader 1.04. The ROMs would flash, but rarely would load past the boot splash screen. When they did load, there were no programs, the screen calibration was way off, and even that wasn't on there.

Since then, I have downgraded to bootloader 1.02 and been having the same problem of even ridiculously simple ROMs flashing, but still not loading past the boot splash. When I say simple, I mean I haven't checked a single item in the list to include in the ROM in order to have a bare bones effect. Can anyone please advise me as to what I can do next? I've run out of ideas and am not sure what direction to take next. I have both the updated kitchen that just came out as well as Helmi's. Thanks in advance, guys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Tags
1.02, bootloader, stuck, xv6700