PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache (AU 6700)
Carrier: Cricket

lilbuddi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Cricket Login on Mobile Web

I purchased a fully flashed HTC Apache (AU 6700) that was already fully flashed. I took it to the Cricket store and had it activated. The only thing I can do is receive texts, but can't SEND texts. I can receive and make voice calls, but my internet is asking me for a Cricket server login. I tried my website login, but to no avail. I called tech support and they said since it's flashed, they can only guarantee voice calls. I could REEEEALLY use some of your expertise. Thanks in advance.

SPC Marson
U.S. Army
Old 11-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700sp
Carrier: sprint

jonboink is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to jonboink
Re: Cricket Login on Mobile Web

in the settings you can change it you can create a different account. it does not have to be on a cricket account to connect to the internet
Old 11-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache (AU 6700)
Threadstarter

lilbuddi is a n00b

First off, let me say thanks for your reply. I don't have another source to receive the internet other than Cricket since I am paying for the plan with Mobile Web. I just don't know what to plug into to make it work, bro. Anymore info would be great. Thanks.

SPC Marson
U.S. Army
Old 11-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

lcordero is a n00b

Your problem could be 2 fold as I had the same issue.
1. The idiot at the cricket store selected the incorrect setting for your phone. I would suggest going to a non-cricket corporate store. A non-corporate store will know the ins and outs of none cricket phone and should be able to set your cricket phone to the correct settings on their computer.
2. Your phone my need to be re flashed but doing the above should get you corrected.

i had the same issue and it wasn't until i took my phone to a hole in the wall store to get it corrected
Old 11-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbuddi View Post
I purchased a fully flashed HTC Apache (AU 6700) that was already fully flashed. I took it to the Cricket store and had it activated. The only thing I can do is receive texts, but can't SEND texts. I can receive and make voice calls, but my internet is asking me for a Cricket server login. I tried my website login, but to no avail. I called tech support and they said since it's flashed, they can only guarantee voice calls. I could REEEEALLY use some of your expertise. Thanks in advance.

SPC Marson
U.S. Army
Take a minut suft over to this where you will find all your needs for cricket. If you can't find a solution in the PDA subforum PM and I'll see if I can give you a hand.

God Bless our troops!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Tags
cricket, flash, htc