PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
I'm Lazy

Any one want to give me a wvga album with the facebook and youtube upload abilities and upload engine :P

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Re: I'm Lazy

lol never mind i got the new album from the leo working with the old uploaded engine like i wanted. :P

none of that lame twitter crap
Old 11-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

care to share?

Old 11-07-2009, 04:27 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
care to share?
Just take it from the leo rom, its socialnetwork and album.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

well the soscial networks and album from the leo require manila 2.5 so it took some editing. when i get something 100% pending the consent from my work partner i will post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Angry Re: I'm Lazy

i clicked on the link in your sig.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
well the soscial networks and album from the leo require manila 2.5 so it took some editing. when i get something 100% pending the consent from my work partner i will post.
is this project still a go?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development