PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Microsoft TellMe...

Just today, someone over in the TP2 section got his/her hands on the MS TellMe installer and posted it for all... It is being reported that it is working on the TP...

For those not familiar with the TellMe app... The main feature would be Speech to Text... I have not yet tested so don't hold me to it...

More info and download available here...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92493

L8R!

Edit: Just noticed the Cab Installer was posted in the software section... This may help those of us having issues...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92866

Edit 2: It has been reported that user experiencing issues have been able to resolve the problem by install MS Voice Command...

Last edited by D\/8; 10-29-2009 at 06:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Microsoft TellMe...

HOLY CRAP IT WORKS!!! sweet now i can text and drive and nooooo more tickets!!!

thanks for the link!!
Old 10-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Fuze: Official ROM Update- Version 5.11.502.2
Carrier: ATT

AMcCarthy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
HOLY CRAP IT WORKS!!! sweet now i can text and drive and nooooo more tickets!!!

thanks for the link!!
What Rom are you running?
Old 10-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

ComaWhite12 is a n00b

I am running stock rom and the newest NETCF, and mine crashes @ 87%. Have never flashed a rom before, but am considering it shortly. What are you running?
Old 10-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMcCarthy View Post
What Rom are you running?
PSYKI4 ... and it works great on it installed no prob the voice recog is 70/30 though.. promising considering "they" were saying it would be to big of a program that could handle speech 2 text on a mobile device.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Lurker

AMcCarthy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaWhite12 View Post
I am running stock rom and the newest NETCF, and mine crashes @ 87%. Have never flashed a rom before, but am considering it shortly. What are you running?
The newest stock Rom from ATT for the Fuze... I really do think that this is wm 6.5 dependant. From looking at posts of people who have it working they all seem to be running it. Anyone with 6.1 seems to be out of luck. I could totally be wrong here though. I'm sure once some guru's get a hold of it it'll work for everyone
Old 10-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Lurker

AMcCarthy is a n00b

Is that a 6.5 rom or 6.1... thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
PSYKI4 ... and it works great on it installed no prob the voice recog is 70/30 though.. promising considering "they" were saying it would be to big of a program that could handle speech 2 text on a mobile device.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMcCarthy View Post
Is that a 6.5 rom or 6.1... thanks
6.5 and rhodium 2.1

touch pro 2 users can dl it and i dont think they have 6.5...yet?
Old 10-26-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Will this program replace Microsoft Voice Command. I use MS VC through my bluetooth device and I was hoping this will work the same. However with have to press speak every time it is looking like BT device will not be able to be used with this program.

Anyone tried yet? Jarrod
Old 10-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS
Threadstarter

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

First posted updated with a link to the Cab Installer posted over in the software section... Hope this helps those of us having issues...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software