PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 01:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Mass OEM to EXT conversion batch

This is for the times when you have taken a dump of a new devices stock ROM but its all OEM's and you cannot be bothered going through the dump and deciding what you want to make into an EXT...

Code:
cd %~f1
for /F "tokens=*" %%G in ('dir /A:D /B') do c:\EXT_PACKAGES_REBUILDER.exe %%G
Again I put the working program in c: so it can be linked to globally

I am thinking I should have made 1 thread with these tools in it.. oh well this is my last one, hindsight is always 20/20. enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mass-OEMtoEXT.rar (8.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 10-13-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Mass OEM to EXT conversion batch

I like you more every time you post lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:23 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
I like you more every time you post lol
haha good times

if you cannot tell I have grown quite fond of the for loop in windows batch.. its great
Old 10-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Yes indeed, do you have anything batched to convert sys dumps to VK style? ive been doing it by hand and it sucks
Old 10-13-2009, 02:48 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Yes indeed, do you have anything batched to convert sys dumps to VK style? ive been doing it by hand and it sucks
I do not but there is dumpsorter

it will also remove files from module folders, but can rearrange SYS into VK style.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542081

I guess it wouldn't be that difficult to make a batch script that just sorts into the VK style, it seems like it just sorts on folder names

Last edited by raidzero; 10-13-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I do not but there is dumpsorter

it will also remove files from module folders, but can rearrange SYS into VK style.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542081

I guess it wouldn't be that difficult to make a batch script that just sorts into the VK style, it seems like it just sorts on folder names
oh, you made my day dude.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:07 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

I have abandoned VK for PRB which is why I made that batch in the first place, I was doing all my SYS by hand also. dumpsorter only goes one way :-/ but in your case that is good! btw, tried out 23069 yet? I just finished my first 23069.. its faaaaast
Old 10-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I have abandoned VK for PRB which is why I made that batch in the first place, I was doing all my SYS by hand also. dumpsorter only goes one way :-/ but in your case that is good! btw, tried out 23069 yet? I just finished my first 23069.. its faaaaast
not yet, im building a base for a tp kitchen, if you know me i like to base my roms off the stock release from htc

same way my tp1 rom was and it was a rock.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:34 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe already does that.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:59 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe already does that.
yes but it only does one package at a time.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development