PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Lioryte Base Model T 23069= Base β ROM=β theme+ β mortscript

First, I would like to thank the following people:
Adrynalyne, Mr. BW, Bgilll55, Mr. WoZZer, nvrmind, Questions. And lots of other people.

This Is a CF03 Based ROM for the SCH-I910. Flashing your device might brick it. I am not the one responsible if you brick your phone. Flash at own risk

In an attempt to make the Base ROM cleaner, I've found a theme that I like (Done by Questions@XDA). It's a very clean theme but a new one so right now it only supports M$ plugins (this will change in the future). So I've build a ROM that has this theme, and wanting to keep it as basic as possible I called it the MODAL T ROM after Ford's model T, so I had to make it any color, so long as it's black.

Keep in mind that this is a BETA ROM. It's also a Base ROM with ~160MB of free memory for anyone to mess with.
I didn't leave a lot here, only the basics for you to run your phone, and run it FAST.
  • In ROM- Contacts, Phone, IE, Calendar, Settings, Alarm, WM Calc, WMP, Tasks, Notes, File Exp, Int. Sharing, ActiveSync, TaskMgr, Camera, CHomeEditor, Search, IMSelector, Messaging, Text Retry.
  • Not in ROM- What's not in
MODEL T 23069

Tweaks:

Mortscript- Mortscript V4.3b15- the latest beta mortscript out there
QTitanium- A new minimalist titanium theme done by Questions- This is still work in progress so expect this ROM to be updated as the work progresses
Black Custom Theme
Kinetic Scrolling
Cooked using LZX compression
16MB Page Pool
Different Cache changes
Schap's Beta Registry Editor
Personal settings are fully present and working
Custom Lock screen with a "twist"
Etiquette and auto-rotation are set as default on startup
Obex
Numerous Tweaks

Known Issues:

Sashimi and Makisu issues-

If you don't have Sashimi installed, please install THIS modified version. This version is modified to run with the new mortscript build and to install SC to My Storage. If you have Sashimi installed already please follow the following steps to make it work with the new mortscript and the new WM 6.5 Builds.

-Sashimi SC .cab files will install to memory- not to My Storage. Thanks to nvrmind we now have a solution- Download THIS modified .mscr file and replace the one in Sashimi Folder and it will install to My Storage

-Makisu isn't compatible with the new beta mortscript. Thanks to nvrmind we now have a solution- Download THIS modified .mscr file and replace the one in Makisu Folder and it will run.

If you've made it this far, you might as well DOWNLOAD Model T latest version

Please post/PM any issues

Last edited by lioryte; 10-14-2009 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Updating to 23069
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Lioryte Base Model T 23420

Cool cabs for this ROM

Titanium Weather modified with Samurize and Wire Art White. cab is ready to go just insert your zip code and choose which icons to use

Lock Screens

AutoCallLocker-First install THIS
SmartLock

Last edited by lioryte; 10-14-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

betachristopher is a n00b

flashing now...
Old 10-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work

How about a black dialer and black calculator?

Edit: I8000 new black dialer (BW's 1st ROM post) seems to work and looks cool, but has white on light gray in the call history.
Edit: Other issues too. Call History and Phonebook links don't work. Oh, well.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.

Last edited by Robtao; 10-06-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:35 AM
Lurker

I like the changes to the Titanium layout. However, I didn't care that much about the changes to the dialer. I am happy to see more customization though and look forward to future versions.

One thing I noticed with the 23420 builds, when I am listening to music on windows media player and I lay the Omnia face down so that the speaker is turned to the ceiling, playback stops. I can listen to music any other way except when I lay the Omnia face down. I don't remember that being an issue in previous builds.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

cuzzinz is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinz

what does titanium weather look like with this new Qtitanium setup?
Old 10-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinz View Post
what does titanium weather look like with this new Qtitanium setup?
Titanium weather ain't supported yet. When it will have an icon and that's it
Old 10-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by betachristopher View Post
I like the changes to the Titanium layout. However, I didn't care that much about the changes to the dialer. I am happy to see more customization though and look forward to future versions.

One thing I noticed with the 23420 builds, when I am listening to music on windows media player and I lay the Omnia face down so that the speaker is turned to the ceiling, playback stops. I can listen to music any other way except when I lay the Omnia face down. I don't remember that being an issue in previous builds.
I've yet to try it, I didn't cook anything that will cause it so it has to be build related. Maybe it's adequate related?
Old 10-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work

Isn't that basically "manner" mode? Where you turn the phone on its face to mute it? It used to be defeatable within the settings of the phone.

Edit: Yes, look under Settings/Motion Sensor/Etiquette tab. You can enable or disable it.

Last edited by Robtao; 10-06-2009 at 06:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtao View Post
Isn't that basically "manner" mode? Where you turn the phone on its face to mute it? It used to be defeatable within the settings of the phone.

Edit: Yes, look under Settings/Motion Sensor/Etiquette tab. You can enable or disable it.

Thanks Robtao! I don't think I've ever looked at that tab. I wonder if previous builds defaulted it to disabled or if I just never noticed it happening before.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development