PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO_Shift
Carrier: sprint

slantyshanty is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GPS enabled voice/memos

Need someone smart to make this proggy:

So I don't use a voice recorder, not because I have the best memory in the world but because I may just have the worst. I mean sure, I can save a memo telling myself to remember to buy bread at the store the next time I am there but if I don't freaking remember to check my memos while I'm there what good is it? So WE need a GPS enabled memo app. I picture you could turn the program on when you get to a regular point of interest (store, bank, work, home, ect.) hit a button and mark/lable the spot. Also, set how close proximity you want the trigger. This may be useful when driving by the store and not actually being in it. Then later in life, record a memo and save it to a location on your list. Then the next time you are in the area, blammo "hey you forgetful bastard you have been out of milk for 3 weeks" Or, maybe not actually play the memo just let you know you have memos saved for the location, would you like to check, blah blah blah.

I don't think this would be a very hard app to write. It wouldn't need to be filled with all kinds of complicated options. Then again I know nothing about programming? Is this do-able? Is this already out?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development